1. UNI TIME MEANS STUDY TIME, and while your first assignments might be tough, getting organised doesn’t need to be. Try combining wall storage above your desk for stationery, a desk organiser for papers and a corkboard to easily find your schedule.
2. BOOKS ORGANIZED ON BOOKSHELVES is a no brainer, but our style tip is to use your bookshelf for other things too. A combination of your favourite magazines neatly stacked, boxes for papers, as well as personal objects like say vacation memories, makes for a pretty stylish shelf display.
Wrapping your books with some favourite wrapping paper, not only makes them stand out as yours, but helps adds to your bookshelf’s style as well.
3. NOTHING BRINGS YOUR PERSONALITY to a blank dorm room like some of your favourite posters and prints up on the wall. Our tip to give more of stylish impact is to frame some of them up, as well as clip a few different sized prints together.
4. WHEN YOU ONLY HAVE ONE BEDSIDE DRAWER for a lot of things it can turn into a junk drawer pretty quick. An easy organiser is to use compartments to keep everything easy to find. You could also stamp a bit of colour on them by adding coloured paper on the bottom.
5. IF YOUR UNI HAS PRIVATE BATHROOMS, congratulations! For everyone else shared bathrooms means walking (and waiting) with all your toiletries. A couple of nice bags makes everything easy to carry.
6. IF YOU ARE WHAT YOU WEAR, why not show off some of your fashion? Open clothes racks are an easy (and budget friendly) way to organise your things and display a bit of style at the same time.
Interior designer: Amanda Rodriguez
Digital designer: Annie Svensson
Copywriter: Jamie Rynd
Photographer: Sandra Werud
Editor: Linda Harkell