Home furnishing advice service
Our personalised Home Furnishing Advice service offers you inspiring solutions to improve your life at home. Let us help with furniture and home furnishing accessory choices, everything from a simple refresh to a complete makeover using our interior design expertise and unique home furnishing knowledge.
Our service includes:
- A pre-booked 2 hour session with an experienced IKEA interior designer.
- Personalised shopping support throughout the entire IKEA shopping experience.
- Personalised advice on how to refresh your home.
- Suggestions of products, solutions and services tailored to your individual needs.
You can contact our interior design advice team via email:
Or complete a form in store in our Living Rooms or Workspace department.
Terms & Conditions for Dublin Home Furnishing Advice Service
1. This offer applies to home furnishing advice service in IKEA Dublin (the “Participating IKEA Store”) between 04/11/2019 and 31/08/2020 (the “Offer Period”).
2. The service involves a total of 120-minute home furnishing advice appointment during which the customer will be shown options and solutions for one room of the customer’s choice (the “Service”) with a home furnishing adviser (the “Adviser”). During the appointments the Adviser will assist the customer in considering a broad range of options within the IKEA range. The advice will consist of recommended products intended for the specific use of the product. The customer should review the specifications on the IKEA website and product instructions to decide on the suitability of the product for the customer’s intended use. The customer accepts that no additional warranties or consumer rights relating to the product beyond those given in the IKEA terms and conditions of sale shall apply. Any such warranties, express or implied, are hereby fully excluded.
3. The Service must be booked using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively at the Participating IKEA Store. Once the booking is confirmed, an online survey will need to be completed in order to help the Adviser with regards to what room the services are required for, what the needs of the room are, the design styles preferred etc. The customer may send images of the room they want advice on along with measurements for the room which allows the Adviser to begin planning.
4. The Service is subject to availability. There are limited appointments available during the Offer Period and no guarantee is made that appointments will be available at any time.
5. The cost of the Service is €65 (the “Fee”), which must be paid at the time the booking is made. If the customer makes purchases of goods to the value of €650 or more at the Participating IKEA Store up to 30 days after the appointment, then the Fee will be discounted from the total shop.
6. We reserve the right to cancel the booking within 24 hours of the appointment. We will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with advance notice of any cancellation. However, in any circumstances where we cancel an appointment, we will offer the customer either a new appointment, or a refund of the Fee, which shall be the customer’s sole remedy for any cancellation.
7. The customer may cancel the appointment at any time before the appointment is scheduled by emailing: email@example.com. Attempts will be made to reschedule the appointment within a four-week period pending availability or a refund will be given. In the case of appointments cancelled less than 24 hours in advance, the Participating IKEA Store reserves the right not to refund the cost of the Fee.
8. Except as provided at clauses 5 and 6 above and subject to any statutory rights, the Fee is non-refundable in part or in whole. In particular, it cannot be guaranteed that the customer will always find suitable products, however the full range of what the Participating IKEA Store can offer subject to availability and suitability will be offered.
9. The Fee will only be discounted subject to the following terms:
a. The customer must make purchases of furniture and/or home furnishing accessories at the Participating IKEA Store to the value of €650 in one transaction when using the Service.
b. Any purchases made online, through other IKEA stores or in relation to any additional IKEA or third party Services including Swedish Food Market, Bistro, Restaurant, Kitchen Installation, Kitchen Planning or Furniture Assembly will not qualify towards the €650 spend.
c. If products constituting qualifying purchases are later returned, they are subject to IKEA’s standard returns policy and IKEA reserves the right to deduct up to €65 from the value of any refund.
10. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer or discount.
11. IKEA reserves the right to withdraw the Service or amend these conditions at any time without notice.
13. The promoter of this promotion is IKEA Ireland Limited, of Fitzwilton House, Wilton Place, Dublin 2.
14. This promotion is governed by Irish law and the courts of Ireland have exclusive jurisdiction.
15. Your statutory rights are unaffected by these terms and conditions.