Click & Collect
With IKEA Click & Collect, you’re in control. Place an order online when it’s convenient and choose when and where to collect it. You’ll still make a trip, but we’ll gather your items so that you have more time and energy for assembling instead.
Click & Collect options and pricing
Collect from IKEA Dublin Ballymun or Dublin Carrickmines order and collection point
Free for all orders
Collect from an external DPD pick-up point
€2.95 for all orders
Collection at an external DPD pick up point is only available for smaller size parcel orders.
How Click & Collect works
- Put your desired items in your online shopping cart.
- Select your favourite or nearest IKEA store or pick-up point under “Collection”.
- Choose an available collection time. Complete your order.
- Live life while we gather your items. We’ll notify via e-mail you when we’re done.
- Go to your chosen IKEA store or pick-up point during your time slot.
- Collect your contact-free order, load it into your vehicle and drive home.
- Due to high demand, time slots may be limited. Available times are listed during online check-out.
- If you can’t place an order at your desired IKEA store, try another location, remove an out-of-stock item from your cart or order later when stock is replenished.
- Consider package dimensions and weights, so your order will fit in your vehicle. This information is on each product’s webpage.
- Consider any additional packaging you may need to bring if you have ordered fragile and delicate items.
- You may not be able to modify products in your order after it is placed, so double check you've got the right items and quantities before placing your order.
- For the safety of our customers and co-workers, all collections are contactless. Bring a helping hand to load your goods.
- Want an order update? If you have an order confirmation number, you can track your order.
- You can always combine Click & Collect with a pop into the store for that pillow you want to try before buying.
Frequently asked questions
You will have the option to select your preferred pick-up location.
Once your order has been prepared and is ready for collection, we will notify you via email. Please bring your order confirmation email. If someone is collecting your order on your behalf, please make sure they have the original email confirmation.
Please remember to collect your order on your confirmed day. If you don't pick up your order within your collection slot, your order will be cancelled and a refund processed.
For collection at an external DPD pick-up point please follow your order confirmation email instructions.
If you do not pick up your order on your selected day and collection slot, the order will be cancelled and a refund will be processed.
Please bring your order confirmation email.
The item may be unavailable for Click & Collect due to low stock levels, please check an alternative store or try again later. You can also get notified by SMS or e-mail when the product is back by signing up to back in stock notifications from the products details page.
In the unlikely event that you have a damaged or missing product – please inform an IKEA co-worker in-store or the representative on site at the pick-up point, any damaged products can be left with the representative. We will then be in touch to arrange a replacement via your preferred method.
For collection at an IKEA store, there is no limit on the number of in-stock items you can purchase through Click & Collect. There are also no weight or size restrictions on Click & Collect orders at an IKEA store.
For collection at an external DPD pick up point, only smaller size parcel orders will be accepted. Maximum size 60x60x60cm, maximum weight 20kg.