Waffles with jam, cream and chocolate sauce
1 pack of VÅFFLOR waffles (12 pieces)
200 ml whipped cream (40%)
Half a jar of SYLT BLÅBÄR blueberry jam
Half a jar of SYLT JORDGUBB strawberry jam
1 tbsp powdered sugar
Handful of crushed hazelnuts (optional)
100 ml cream
80 g dark chocolate
Step by stepChocolate sauce
- Bring the cream to the boil, then remove it from the heat.
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces and add it to the hot cream. Stir until all the chocolate is melted.
- Whip the cream.
- Heat the waffles according to the package.
- Top each waffle with jam, whipped cream (or ice cream) and nuts (optional). Dust with sugar.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce.
You can pick up a pack of VÅFFLOR waffles, along with all your favourite toppings, in the Swedish Food Market at your local IKEA store. Hungry for more delicious treats? Visit your local IKEA online, where you'll find plenty of recipes and ideas, from healthy weeknight meals to fika favourites.