IKEA Manchester Offer Terms and Conditions
Transport for Greater Manchester and Metrolink Offer Terms and Conditions
1. Subject to these terms and conditions, this offer entitles you to £5 off every £50 spent on your in-store purchase in one transaction, to a maximum discount of £50, for Metrolink customers. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, gift card or promotional discount.
2. This coupon is valid from 15th July 2019 until 11th August 2019 (inclusive),
3. The offer can only be redeemed once per customer and per transaction and with proof of Metrolink journey and cannot be exchanged for any other product or service. Eligible “proof of journey” is a Metrolink Tram ticket valid for travel on the day of purchase (expired tickets will not be accepted). Customers travelling with contactless will need to provide the contactless card or device used to travel and an accompanying selfie taken on-board a Metrolink tram on the day of purchase to be shown in store.
4. Damaged, defaced, illegible, copied or altered coupons will not be accepted.
5. This coupon cannot be sold or redeemed for cash and has no cash value.
6. This coupon cannot be used towards purchases from IKEA shop online, IKEA gift cards, IKEA Restaurant & Cafè, IKEA Bistro and/or Swedish Food Market.
7. This coupon is only valid towards in-store purchases from IKEA Manchester and no change or credit will be given. This coupon cannot be used towards purchases from IKEA shop online.
8. This coupon cannot be redeemed against purchases of IKEA services inclusive of Home Delivery, Kitchen Installation and Assembly.
9. IKEA reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
10. Offer not valid on distribution purchases.
11. The promoter of this promotion is IKEA Limited, of Floor 7, 100 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom, MK9 1FH.
12. This promotion is governed by English & Welsh law and the courts of England & Wales have exclusive jurisdiction.