The IKEA FAMILY loyalty programme, the use of the IKEA FAMILY card (and any temporary IKEA FAMILY card that is issued at any time), any visits and any rewards under the programme are all subject to the following terms and conditions.
You accept these terms and conditions when you sign up to the IKEA FAMILY loyalty programme. These terms and conditions may change from time to time so please check them regularly. When we refer to "you" and "your" we mean the IKEA FAMILY member.
The IKEA FAMILY card and the temporary IKEA FAMILY card is issued by us and remains our property.
We can end the IKEA FAMILY loyalty programme (giving 14 days’ notice), refuse to issue IKEA FAMILY cards, and cancel IKEA FAMILY cards.
To be eligible you must be a UK resident and aged 18 or over.
We may alter or amend any aspect of the IKEA FAMILY loyalty programme.
Any IKEA FAMILY card usage applies to the IKEA UK stores only. From time to time, other promotional partners may be part of the IKEA FAMILY loyalty programme. These third party promotions will also be subject to the terms and conditions of the third party involved.
The IKEA FAMILY card is not transferable, and can only be used by the person whose signature is on the card.
The IKEA FAMILY card is not a debit or credit card or a guarantee card.
How we use your personal information
We will share your details with the IKEA group of companies who may offer products and services which may interest you. We will share your details with any business that processes IKEA FAMILY information on our behalf (e.g. printers who need certain details to print our mailings).
We may also use and share information relating to groups of customers without identifying individuals to learn more about customer behaviour and find ways of enhancing our services to you.
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you, to have changed any inaccuracies in the details we hold about you, the right to object to the use of your data and the right to block any specific uses of your data, by writing to us at: IKEA FAMILY, 255 North Circular Road, London, NW10 0JQ.
If at any time you wish to cancel your membership, please write to: IKEA UK, Retail, 2nd Floor, Fletton Park, Peterborough, PE2 9ET.
The following terms are valid for all IKEA FAMILY coupons. Additional terms and conditions may be specified on the coupon.
- IKEA FAMILY coupons are only valid on the dates stated on the coupon.
- IKEA FAMILY coupons can only be used by IKEA FAMILY members. Your IKEA FAMILY card must be presented to the cashier when you redeem your IKEA FAMILY coupon.
- Only one IKEA FAMILY coupon can be used per transaction.
- IKEA FAMILY coupons are only valid towards qualifying purchases made in the stated IKEA UK store.
- IKEA FAMILY coupons cannot be used towards purchases of IKEA gift cards or IKEA services unless specifically stated.
- IKEA FAMILY coupons cannot be used towards purchases in the IKEA cafe, IKEA Bistro, IKEA Swedish food market or IKEA restaurant unless specifically stated.
- IKEA FAMILY coupons cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts.
- Damaged, defaced, illegible, copied or altered IKEA FAMILY coupons will not be accepted.
- IKEA FAMILY coupons cannot be redeemed for cash, have no cash value and no change will be given.
- IKEA FAMILY coupons cannot be transferred, sold or in any way traded.
- We can withdraw or amend IKEA FAMILY coupon promotions as necessary due to circumstances outside our reasonable control.
All returns are subject to our Returns policy, with the following restriction: if you return qualifying items to the extent that you no longer meet the eligibility conditions of the offer then, depending on the reason for the return, we reserve the right to deduct the value of the benefit of the offer from any refund due to you.
The following terms are valid for the IKEA FAMILY free product insurance. You can insure your new products against accidental damage on the way home and during assembly by swiping your IKEA FAMILY card at the check-outs.
- This benefit only applies to IKEA FAMILY members.
- To insure your products your IKEA FAMILY card must be presented and swiped at the time of purchase.
- This benefit only applies to purchases made at IKEA UK stores. The benefit can only be claimed in-store and not by contacting Customer Services.
- This benefit does not apply to purchases of IKEA gift cards or purchases made in the IKEA cafe, IKEA Bistro, IKEA Swedish food market or IKEA restaurant.
- This benefit does not apply to purchases picked, transported, assembled or installed as part of our additional IKEA services, as they are covered by the service provider, as outlined in their terms and conditions.
- This benefit does not apply to cut fabric, or goods ordered to your specification e.g. custom made worktops or made to order sofas.
- This benefit does not apply to purchases from the Bargain Corner.
- To claim under the insurance, your IKEA FAMILY card must be presented together with proof of purchase when returning any damaged item.
- Products found to be damaged will be replaced on a like for like basis or you will be issued with a refund card to the current selling price of the item.
- You have 90 days from the date of purchase to claim under the insurance.
- This benefit is in addition to any other separate insurance provisions you may have.
- This benefit is in addition to our Returns policy.
- This benefit does not affect your statutory rights.