1. ORDNING? IT’S FOR THE BIRDS. Place a few sticks through it, fill it with birdseed, and hang it from a branch with twine. Your local avian population will thank you.
2. FEELING CRAFTY? HR assitant Li Ahlsén can relate. She came up with the clever idea to create a knitting station. Just group a few utensil stands in different sizes (spray-painting them is optional but fun), tie them together using some yarn and add a handle from an old paint can. Thread each ball of yarn through a hole to keep them tidy, and devote one holder to needles and other tools.
3. SURE, SHELVES ARE GREAT AND ALL. But we like to mix things up a bit. Project leader Carin Hamrin and customs administrator Petra Rosic Melberg had a similar idea to spray-paint a few utensil holders and screw them tightly to the wall. It’s a great way to keep your entrance nice and organised.
4. STASH YOUR HARDWARE IN A DIY GARDENING TOOL BELT. Spray-paint ORDNING in a matte colour and use a cable tie to create a loop for your belt. So handy.
5. GET READY FOR A HIGHLY ORGANISED SUGAR RUSH. Just place a ball of yarn under your utensil holder and poke in some lollipops or other treats on sticks. If you’re throwing a party, group a few holders together for a bigger impact.