IKEA delivery service buys you time and energy to do what you want – like sing in the rain instead of drive in it. Whether you order cups online or a sofa in-store, you get the same affordable prices because there’s no hidden cost of “free” delivery.
Delivery comes via parcel starting at £4 or truck from £40. We’ll tell you which kind fits your order. Or save money with Click & Collect by ordering online and collecting at an IKEA store for free or a local pick-up point from £2.
Delivery options and pricing
How quickly you can receive your purchase depends on order size, delivery location, delivery demand and product availability. During online check-out you’ll get available delivery options, estimated lead time and exact prices. Then you can decide what suits you and your wallet.
Parcel to address delivery, from £4
Ideal for smaller orders of decoration and accessories like picture frames, hangers and textiles. You can select an estimated date and time in the checkout.
- Small parcel delivery - £4
- Medium parcel delivery - £15
- Large parcel delivery - £19
Parcel deliveries are fulfilled by DPD Monday-Sunday.
Large delivery options, from £40
Ideal for larger furniture deliveries that can’t be left curbside like beds, wardrobes or appliances. You choose a date and your order will be delivered contact-free to either your doorstep or a selected room of your choice. Our drivers will contact you 1 hour prior to the delivery.
- Selected day Delivery – £40
- Express Delivery – £50
*Delivered within 4 - 30 days to your room of choice.
**Delivered within 1 - 3 days to your room of choice.
Additional delivery options available in-store only
Same day delivery
This is an in-store only service.
London Delivery Service via TaskRabbit
- Car Minicab delivery service* - from £10
- Small MPV Minicab delivery service* - from £24
- Standard delivery service by TaskRabbit** £24
- Large MPV Minicab delivery service * - from £34
- Same day delivery service **-£39
- Selected time delivery service ** £49
*Price dependent on distance traveled. Customer to pick products. Products on distribution not eligible. Saloon car £10 + £2.50/mi for every mile after the first 2.5 miles. Up to 40kg. Maximum size of any parcel 70cmx100cm,small multi-purpose vehicle £24 + £2/mi for every mile after the first 2.5 miles. Up to 250kg. Maximum size of any parcel 180x100cmLarge multi-purpose vehicle £34 + £2/mi for every mile after the first 2.5 miles. Up to 350kg. Maximum size of any parcel 236x130cm.
** Price(s) fixed. Customer to pick products. Products on distribution not eligible. Store delivery area only.
How IKEA delivery service works
- Shop online or in-store. Go for your dreams and don’t worry about transport. We’ll take care of it.
- Book delivery. Buying online? Get options during check-out. In a store? Visit the customer service area.
- Relax, have a coffee (or three) and live life while we process your purchase.
- You’ll be notified by us or the delivery provider when your order is on its way. Or you’ll get a tracking number.
- Be present to sign for your delivery, if needed. Or check by your curb/main entry for your order.
- Examine packages for correctness and condition. Issues? Inform the delivery driver and/or contact us.
- You can track a parcel delivery here or use the link provided in your order confirmation email.
- For truck deliveries, tell us about any considerations like parking, time or weight restrictions.
- Be sure your delivery will fit in all doorways, halls, stairs or lifts in your home and building. For dimensions, look under “Package details” on individual product pages.
- For deliveries to a block of flats, verify that packages can be received or left at the main entry.
- Live potted plants and food/beverage products are in-store purchases only and cannot be delivered. Sometimes, seasonal items and special collections aren’t eligible for delivery.
- You can often pair IKEA delivery service with assembly service for even more convenience.
Frequently asked questions
You can track a parcel delivery here or use the link provided in your order confirmation email. Your expected delivery date will be provided in your order confirmation, our aim is to keep you informed wherever possible of any delays.
Parcel deliveries: DPD will provide you with plenty of options the day before your delivery is due. You can change your delivery date, arrange to leave your parcel somewhere safe at the delivery address, deliver it to your neighbour, drop it off at your local shop, or come to the depot to pick it up.
Larger deliveries: the delivery date provided is the earliest we can deliver to you. However, if this is unsuitable we may be able to deliver at a later date, depending on your order status.
You can simply change your delivery date here. All you’ll need is your order number and email address. Please note that if you wish to change your delivery date it is best to do so within 48 hours of ordering. It could be too late to change after this.