Click and collect
With IKEA Click and collect, you’re in control. Place an order online when it’s convenient and choose when and where to collect it, from your local IKEA store or partner pick-up point. You’ll still make a trip, but we’ll gather your items so that you have more time and energy for assembling instead. If you don't fancy making a trip, find out more about our delivery service
Click and collect options and pricing
Collect from your local IKEA store
Free for all orders
Our Click and collect service is available at all our IKEA stores across the UK except our Plan and Order Points.
Collect from a partner location
Collect parcel orders from local convenience stores or post offices via external DPD pick-up points.
Collect larger orders from self-serve locker pick-up points or from mobile pick-up points outside select supermarkets.
How Click and collect works
- Put your desired items in your online shopping cart.
- Select your favourite or nearest IKEA store or partner pick-up point under “Click and collect”.
- Choose an available collection date and time. Complete your order.
- Live life while we gather your items. We’ll notify you via e-mail when we’re done with instructions on how to make your collection.
- Go to your chosen IKEA store or pick-up point during your time slot.
- Collect your order, load it into your vehicle and drive home.
- Due to high demand, time slots may be limited. Available times are listed during online check-out.
- If you can’t place an order at your desired IKEA store, try another location, remove an out-of-stock item from your cart or order later when stock is replenished.
- Consider package dimensions and weights, so your order will fit in your vehicle. This information is on each product’s webpage.
- Consider any shopping bags you may need to bring to take your order home, or any additional packaging needed if you have ordered fragile and delicate items.
- You will not be able to modify products in your order after it is placed, so double check you've got the right items and quantities before placing your order.
- Want an order update? If you have an order confirmation number, you can track your order.
- You can always combine Click and collect with a pop into the store for that pillow you want to try before buying.
Frequently asked questions
Once your order has been prepared and is ready for collection, we will notify you via email. Please bring the 'your order is ready' email to the collection point.
Please remember to collect your order. If you don't pick up your order within your collection slot, your order will be cancelled and a refund processed.
If someone is collecting your order on your behalf, please make sure they have the 'your order is ready' email. Please also bring ID as this may be requested.
If you have an order confirmation number, you can track your order, where you will also be able to manage or cancel your order. You will need to provide the order confirmation number and the email address or phone number associated with your order.
If you do not pick up your order during your selected collection slot, your order will be kept for a maximum 48-hour window from the end of your collection slot.
The store will contact you to ask if you will be able to collect your order within this 48-hour window.
If you are unable to collect your order, it will be cancelled and a refund will be processed within 14 days.
Follow the directions to the Click and collect area once you arrive at the store.
Please bring the 'your order is ready' email as you will need your order details to confirm your arrival. Please also bring ID as it may be requested.
The item may be unavailable for Click and collect due to low stock levels, please check an alternative store or try again later. You can also get notified by SMS or e-mail when the product is back by signing up to back in stock notifications from the products details page.
Please check your order before leaving the Click and collect area.
In the unlikely event that you have a damaged or missing product – please inform an IKEA co-worker in-store straight away.
There are no number, weight or size restrictions on Click and collect orders at an IKEA store.