Conquer the great indoors
In uncertain times when reality changes by the hour, it’s clear that home is the most important place in the world. Your home, where you and your loved ones need to feel safe and comfortable. So, let us help you make the most of your time at home so that you can win at staying in.
Create a nourishing and organised space
No matter the size of the household or number of family members, everyone benefits from clever and functional storage solutions. Why not start thinking about the best way to store extra items in your kitchen? Or introduce more plants into your home - they help to freshen the air.
- Surround yourself with the things you love and enjoy. Free yourself from clutter.
- Hook rails are useful in every room. They're elegant, stable, versatile and easy to mount. And they make tidying up a breeze – even when you don't really feel like it.
- Furniture and accessories from renewable materials, such as bamboo, water hyacinth and cork, are a sustainable choice and bring nature into your home.
Workspace ideas for every home
Working and studying long hours at home is different, but it shouldn't be difficult. With smart planning, everybody in your family can have a comfortable, undisturbed space of their own to concentrate.
- Develop a new home-based routine.
- Go to bed at the same time as you did when going to school or to the office.
- Get up early, bathe and change your clothes, make the bed, air the room and eat breakfast.
- A good start will give you a boost for the rest of the day.
Let's play and have fun
Playing is easy, and the kids will love you to join. Why not open a cafe, raise piglets or build the longest railroad? Whatever toys, crayons, and costumes you provide, fantasy will do the rest. Choo, choo - let the fun begin!
- Give your child props for role-playing games.
- Have a duvet day together with a film for all the family.
- Build a den with your kids with pillows and blankets.
- Create a weekly family activity plan - do a virtual tour of a museum or learn a new skill together.
Create a calm and comfortable home
Find ideas and inspiration to make your time at home as enjoyable as possible by creating a comfortable and inspiring space.
- Textiles can be used to revitalise and change the look of your home, depending on the time of year.
- Combine functionality with display: make your display cabinet in the dining room into a showcase for tableware.
- Your ceiling will seem higher if you paint it white and if the wall colour stops at least 5 cm below the ceiling.
- Colours can affect your awareness of time: time seems to pass more quickly in greenish light than in reddish light.