You can use the battery for all kinds of products, such as MP3 players, cameras, toys, clocks and remote controls.WARNING! Keep batteries out of reach of children and pets. To swallow a battery could be fatal. If this happens seek medical attention at once.WARNING! If a battery has been swallowed or if you suspect that a battery has been swallowed, seek immediate medical attention! Swallowing a battery may lead to severe injuries and death.Do not attempt to charge non-rechargeable batteries.Do not deform, damage, dismantle, open or short-circuit batteries.Do not expose batteries to heat, fire or any type of liquid.In the event of a leaking battery, do not allow liquid to come in contact with skin or eyes. If exposed to liquid, rinse with plenty of water and seek medical advice.This product bears the CE mark.Do not mix batteries of different types, capacities or date stamps.For rechargeable batteries, only use the intended charger.Remove batteries from the charger when fully charged.Observe the polarity marks plus (+) and minus (−) and ensure correct battery insertion into charger or product.Only use batteries that are intended for the product. Do not mix old and new batteries, different brands or types.Batteries should be handed in for recycling in accordance with local environmental regulations for waste disposal.Designer
IKEA of Sweden
Steel, PET plastic
Special waste handling may be required. Please contact your local authorities for more information.