We are very sorry if you have a problem with your appliance, and we therefore always try to find a solution as quickly as possible. Before you call us, please follow the steps below:
Look at the troubleshooting section in the instruction manual and then follow the step-by-step guide.
The instruction manual may also be available online.
Search for the product in the search field (A) at the top edge of the page. If the instruction manual for the product is available, you will see the download for the manual (B) on the product details page.
If the product is covered by an IKEA guarantee, you will need to have your receipt in order to benefit from this coverage.
Make sure you have the article number (A), manufacturer number (B) and service number (C).
You’ll find the numbers in the following locations:
- Dishwashers: on the right-hand side of the front.
- Espresso machines: behind the water container.
- Gas stoves: on the back.
- Cooking hobs: on the underside.
- Extractor hoods: behind the filter.
- Refrigerators and freezers: on the inside of the frame.
- Ovens: on the right side.
- Warming drawers: on the right side when opened.
- Washing machines: inside the front.
- Coolers: inside the top part.
- Microwave ovens: on the left side.
- Bauknecht (Whirlpool): 18535/ 23256/ 23244/ 23232
- Electrolux: 21552
- Faber: 23199
- Elica (Dunstabzüge): 23244
A: article number, B: manufacturer number and C: service number.
A service technician will contact you within two business days to arrange an appointment.