Payment methods | Questions
For a complete overview of this topic, click here:
Waht kind of payment methods are accepted for Click & Collect in store?
We offer several payment methods for our online checkout. You can pay for your purchase in: VISA, MasterCard credit cards and PostFinance card.
Lost your receipt?
If you are an IKEA Family member and swiped/provided your card details with the purchase, we can retrieve your purchase transaction from our system and process your refund.
How can I get a VAT receipt?
Receipts showing VAT cannot be issued until your purchase is complete. The till receipt, delivery note or online order confirmation is your proof of purchase. If you need a VAT receipt for tax purposes, please contact Customer Services at the IKEA store with the details of the till receipt or contact us.
Is my online payment secure?
IKEA takes a number of precautions to secure the privacy and security of your online transactions:
- We use the latest SSL technology to encrypt all personal data you enter on our website - including card numbers, address and other details. This enables secure transmission via the Internet and protects your data against access by third parties.
- We participate in the ‘3D secure’ program developed by the credit card industry.
- Reputable third-party banking institutions (including PayPal) handle our credit card transactions.
Do you offer invoicing or financing?
- In the online shop we offer invoice payment which is provided by our partner Klarna. After receiving your order, Klarna will send you an email with the invoice and payment instructions, and you will have 30 days to settle your invoice. You will find more information on our payment options page.
- The IKEA MONEYCARD (for private individuals) and the IKEA BUSINESS card (for business customers) can be used in all IKEA stores in Switzerland (ex. the Online Shop) to make cashless payments. Find out more here.
Can I pay with a gift card when shopping online?
IKEA Gift Cards can be used for all online orders excluding the Click & Collect service. A gift card payment can be mixed with a credit card payment.
You will need the gift card PIN code, which is concealed on the reverse side of your gift card, to complete the payment. If you experience any issues with your gift card, please contact us.
How can I redeem my IKEA coupon online?
You can add the coupon code in the Shopping cart as indicated below for all online orders excluding the Click & Collect service. You can only redeem one coupon per order.