Assembly service via Taskrabbit
With assembly service via Taskrabbit, you decide how to spend your time. Because some days, assembling furniture is fun and fulfilling. Other days, not so much. Taskrabbit assembly service lets you get life sorted instead of sorting screws.
Spend less time assembling, and more time doing what you want to do.
Get a Tasker to assemble or mount your items as early as tomorrow, at the time you want.
Add assembly services to your cart to find out if Taskrabbit is available in your area. Starting from $45.
Taskrabbit assembly service options and pricing
Assembly prices for IKEA products starting at $45. You will be charged a flat rate based on the products you want assembled, and schedule and book your assembly or mounting service. Taskers will secure items to the wall according to the product’s assembly instructions at no additional cost.
Add assembly services to your cart to find out if Taskrabbit is available in your area, see your assembly services pricing, and receive your quote to book assembly.
Booking assembly after purchasing your IKEA products?
Additional services by Taskrabbit
Through Taskrabbit, you can connect with a network of Taskers to get your to-dos done. From major cleaning to minor repairs, Taskrabbit can provide many other services to support your home improvement plans, or just help you tackle your to-do list.
Taskrabbit has implemented new guidelines to protect the health of our communities. Contactless tasks can be requested in the booking details or when chatting with your Tasker. Learn more here.
IKEA has partnered with Taskrabbit
Taskrabbit offers convenient assembly to help you enjoy your new furniture.
- Total IKEA furniture items assembled: 2,800,000
- Total IKEA beds assembled: 330,000
- Total IKEA wardrobes assembled: 640,000
- Total IKEA storage assembled: 575,000
- Total IKEA sofas assembled: 225,000
- Total IKEA desks assembled: 200,000
What is Taskrabbit?
- Book a Taskrabbit assembly or mounting services by talking with a co-worker in-store or by adding the service to your cart on IKEA.ca
- Select the assembly start date and time convenient for you.
- Get matched with a Tasker. Chat and confirm the details of your task directly via email or SMS.
- Enjoy your furniture!
- The service includes skilled assembly according to instructions and installation of any tip-over restraints for safety purposes. As far as technically possible, wall and ceiling installations are carried out at the customer’s request and risk.
- Assembly service excludes electrical and plumbing. IKEA can still help with bathrooms and kitchens, but they’re separate installation services. Scroll down to learn more.
- Leave your to-be-assembled products in the original packaging. Packages must be placed in the room where you want each finished item to be.
- Assembly does not include the removal of packaging waste or disposal. Clients may communicate these needs directly with their Tasker.
- Pair assembly service with IKEA delivery service and/or furniture removal service* for even more convenience.
- Want or need instructions? Find the product on IKEA.ca. On the product’s individual page, look under “Assembly & Documents.”
- Shopping for your business? Check out IKEA for Business. We’ll assemble your furniture so that you can focus on building your business.
*Available in GTA only.
Frequently asked questions
You will be charged for the Assembly service at the time of check out.
Furniture assembly and mounting for most IKEA items (does not yet include kitchen or bathroom installation). Taskers will follow the IKEA assembly instructions and will secure items to the wall when specified in the instructions. Taskers will come prepared with the tools needed to get the job done.
Get Taskrabbit to assemble or mount your items as early as tomorrow, at the time you want.
Add assembly services to your cart to find out if Taskrabbit is available in your area.