Dear IKEA customers, please be advised that the food prepared and served in our restaurant and facility, may contain traces of allergens such as:
- Crustaceans and their products (e.g. Prawns);
- Peanuts and their products
- Soybeans and their products;
- Tree nuts and their products;
- Sesame seeds and their products;
- Fish and fish products;
- Egg and egg products;
- Milk and milk products;
- Gluten and cereals containing gluten (wheat, rye, oats, barley, and spelled).
- Celery & their products;
- Mustard & their products;
- Lupin & their products.
We cannot guarantee that any menu item will be completely free of allergens.
If you have any food allergies or would like to know more, please speak to the Food Manager in charge.
Now in IKEA
- Orders must be placed at least 48 hours in advance.
- Orders can be placed online and in store.
- Customer must advise IKEA of any allergy requirements at the time that the order is placed.
- Online orders are payable at the time of placing the order, and customer will receive an SMS to confirm the order.
- In store orders will be confirmed upon receipt of payment.
- Customers with in store orders must choose their preferred pick-up time at the time of placing the order. Orders can be collected between 11h00 and 22h00 from the same store where order was placed.
- Customers will be required to provide their name, mobile number and/or email address to complete the order.
- Cancellations made more than 24 hours in advance shall be refunded in the same method of payment.
- Al-Futtaim IKEA will be the data controller for such personal data and will use it for the purposes of administering this offer and to contact customers. Al-Futtaim IKEA processes the personal data based on a legitimate interest as described herein. By placing an order and providing your particulars to us, each customer confirms that they have understood that their details will be processed for the purposes described above.
- The offer is made available by Al-Futtaim IKEA, who reserves the right to change the terms & conditions of the offer at any time or to contract with a third party to administer this offer. Any amendment to the terms and conditions shall be deemed to be in force with immediate effect.
- Al-Futtaim IKEA will not be liable for any loss arising from the postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the offer beyond its control or for any act or default of any third-party supplier.
|Meal||Previous price||New Lower Price|
|Baked Salmon with pilaf rice||AED 45||AED 39|
Roasted turkey breast
Regular price: Dhs 39
IKEA Family price: Dhs 29
This menu is updated weekly.
Relax from shopping for a while. Bring the family to the restaurant for a tasty meal.
Swedish Food market online
Now shop your Favourite Swedish food online and get free delivery across selected Emirates
Refuel before you head home. Enjoy these quick taste treats after checking out of the store.
Breakfast - Available till 11:30 am
Grilled cheese sandwich
IKEA veggie breakfast
IKEA breakfast with mushrooms and bacon
Lunch and dinner - Available from 11:30 am
with mashed potatoes, cream sauce, and lingonberry jam (8 pcs)
Lowest price:Dhs 15
with mashed potatoes, and lingonberry jam (8 pcs)
Lowest price: Dhs 15
Chicken shawarma plate
with homemade garlic, fries
Dhs 25 (with soft drink Dhs 29)
IKEA family price Dhs19
Salmon with Pillaf Rice
previous price AED 45| New Lower Price 39
Chicken tender with fries
Chicken Caesar Salad
Soup of the day
previous price AED 15 / New lower price AED 9
Salad of the day
Delicious desserts at IKEA
Because in the end there is still some space ...
Previous price Dhs 9 |New Lower Price Dhs7
Lowest price:Dhs 9
Lowest price:Dhs 9
Coffee with milk