METOD Base cabinet/pull-out int fittings, white/Kungsbacka anthracite,
How to get it
METOD kitchen system gives you endless possibilities to design your dream kitchen. Paired with KUNGSBACKA fronts made from recycled materials, you get a modern expression with a soft matte black finish.Article number893.010.52
Cabinet code ME 219
You can view and access what's inside, as the drawer can be pulled out all the way.
Sturdy frame construction, 18 mm thick.
IKEA of Sweden/J Löfgren/J Pettersson
Different wall materials require different types of fixing devices. Use fixing devices suitable for the walls in your home, sold separately.
To be completed with legs and plinth, sold separately.
To be completed with a knob or a handle.
- Front side/ Backside:
- Plastic foil (min. 90% recycled)
Base cabinet frame
- Plastic edging (min. 90% recycled)
- Particleboard, Melamine foil, Plastic edging
Pull-out interior fittingsCare
- Fibreboard, Acrylic paint
- Drawer side/ Drawer back:
- Steel, Epoxy/polyester powder coating
- Drawer bottom:
- Particleboard, Melamine foil, Melamine foil
- Galvanized steel
- Drawer rail:
- Steel, Pigmented epoxy/polyester powder coating
- ABS plastic, Oil
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Width: 30.0 cm
Depth: 61.6 cm
Height: 88.0 cm
Frame, depth: 60.0 cm
Frame, height: 80.0 cm
- This product comes as 3 packages.MAXIMERAArticle number504.170.39
Width: 33 cm
Height: 9 cm
Length: 56 cm
Weight: 8.28 kg
Package(s): 1METODArticle number504.171.95
Width: 60 cm
Height: 6 cm
Length: 88 cm
Weight: 15.00 kg
Package(s): 1KUNGSBACKAArticle number604.188.73
Width: 30 cm
Height: 2 cm
Length: 89 cm
Weight: 3.08 kg