365 DAYS TO CHANGE YOUR MIND
NO-NONSENSE RETURNS POLICY
It’s OK to change your mind. If you’re not totally satisfied with your IKEA purchase you can return any item within 365 days, together with proof of purchase, for a full refund.
Mattress “Love it or Exchange it” Return Policy
You may exchange your mattress once within 365 days, if you don’t love it. Return your mattress with your receipt to the store and select your new mattress. We are unable to exchange your mattress if your merchandise is found to be dirty, stained, damaged or abused. You will also be required to present a valid photo ID. This is required for all returns and exchanges made in store. Information from your ID will be retained in a company-wide database to be used only for authorizing returns.
Receipt is required for returns, exchanges and store credit. Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment.
Returns without Receipt
Don’t have a receipt? No problem. If the purchase was made in the last 365 days, we can attempt to locate the purchase using any of the following:
• Credit/Debit Card
• Store Credit Number
• Gift Card Number
• Order Number (if applicable)
If we can’t find a record of the purchase, we will gladly either:
• Provide a merchandise credit for the lowest selling price in 365 days
• Complete a mail check refund request to research the original purchase.
Secure It! Prevent tip-over injury or death. Furniture with included restraints must be secured to the wall according to the product’s assembly instructions. IKEA-USA.com/saferhomestogether
Online or Phone Orders
For items purchased online or over the phone we offer 3 return options for your convenience:
1. If you would like to return the item to your local IKEA store, please print out and bring a copy of your Order Acknowledgement or Order Confirmation as your receipt. Please note that the in-store return policy* will apply – For transactions with an original receipt: A credit will be issued to the original card used to make the purchase. Original card must be present at time of return. A state or government issued ID is required for identification purposes only. This is required for all returns and exchanges made in store. Information from your ID will be retained in a company-wide database to be used only for authorizing returns. We reserve the right to refuse a refund without a receipt.
2. If you would like to have your merchandise picked up or exchanged, please contact IKEA Home Shopping Customer Service at 888-434-4532. Our hours are Monday – Saturday: 10am – 8pm EST. In some cases, including the Mattress “Love it or Exchange it” policy, return and/or exchange delivery fees may apply. Please note that we may request for you to email/send pictures of damaged or defective merchandise.