Product loan shipping & returning
Shipping and returning loaned IKEA products:
IKEA will arrange and be responsible for any fees associated with shipping IKEA product loan items to the intended recipient. Editorial recipients are required to arrange and pay for the return shipping of the loaned IKEA products back to IKEA within 30 days of receipt.
Options for returning loaned IKEA products are:
1) Via FedEx, UPS, Airborne, etc.:
attention Christine Soner and/or Noreen Lennon
1000 IKEA Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07201
*Please do NOT ship attention Customer Service
2) Via Courier Service:
- Returns via courier service MUST be scheduled with Christine Soner (christine.soner@IKEA.com) or Noreen Lennon (noreen.lennon@IKEA.com) in advance.
- Courier Service returns will only be accepted Monday through Friday, between the hours of 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- Any Courier Service deliveries returned without a scheduled appointment will be refused.
If a loaned IKEA product has not been used, PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ON THE OUTSIDE PACKAGING.
Product loans must be returned in their entirety. If merchandise is missing from the return, we will assume that you would like to purchase it. IKEA reserves the right to bill for products that:
• Have been borrowed but not returned.
• Have been used or opened but were not featured, or were shown but not given proper/promised crediting.
• Have been altered without permission.
IKEA product loan items may be purchased for 15% off the retail price, plus applicable sales tax.
Checks will be the only acceptable form of payment for items wishing to be purchased. Checks should be made payable to IKEA and mailed to:
IKEA North America Services, LLC.
420 Alan Wood Road
Conshohocken, PA 19428