Product loan/image requests for print
IKEA PROCEDURES FOR PRODUCT LOAN AND IMAGE REQUESTS (print outlets):
Thank you for your interest in IKEA home furnishings and accessories. For your convenience, outlined below is an overview of the procedures for media requesting product loans and/or images. Due to the high volume of daily requests with tight deadlines, it is not possible for us to accommodate all requests and IKEA does not guarantee fulfillment of all IKEA product image and product loan requests.
If you are with a TV outlet and not print media, please click here
For online media/blogs, please click here
If you’d like to sign up to receive the electronic IKEA Newsletter Exclusive for Media, please click here
If you are with a print outlet, please email all loan and image requests to one of the following:
• Noreen Lennon at: noreen.lennon@IKEA.com
• Christine Soner at: christine.soner@IKEA.com
Requests to borrow products for use as props will not be entertained. IKEA defines the use of products as props when the product is used as decoration or embellishment in a story without proper crediting and/or when the product(s) featured are not the focus of the story.
For IKEA to process your product loan request, you must provide the following information:
• Whether the request is for a loan, donation or image*
• Deadline for request
•Name of the publication, targeted month/season of issue and newsstand date, as these sometimes differ.
• Product name, description (size, color, article number, etc.) and quantity needed
-For images, please provide the catalog page or web link; if discovered through another source, please note.
-If applicable, please note how you learned of the product (IKEA Catalog, IKEA press event, IKEA newsletter, etc.)
• Complete shipping address with contact name and phone number(s)
-For image requests, please supply an e-mail address
• How the product(s) will be used and the type of credit the product will receive (on-page, source/shopping guide, etc.). Please note that if a product has been opened or used, and the promised/proper crediting is not provided, IKEA reserves the right to bill for said product.
**NOTE: If you need to alter a product or leave it with a home owner, please secure prior approval with IKEA.**
IKEA requires the following IKEA brand credit for editorial use of its product images:
• IKEA (spelled in capital letters)
• IKEA toll-free phone order number: (800)-434-IKEA (4532)
• IKEA web site address: www.IKEA-USA.com
Please send copies of the publications featuring the IKEA product(s) that was published, to Christine Soner or Noreen Lennon at:
IKEA Product Placement Dept.
1000 IKEA Drive
Elizabeth, NJ 07201
*Depending on the date of the request, and the projected run date of the issue, seasonal merchandise (i.e. summer, holiday) may not be available for loan or image requests. IKEA cannot guarantee the availability of a featured product in all store locations, as inventory may vary.
**For your readers' benefit, please include details of any alterations to an IKEA product featured in your publications so readers are informed that the IKEA product has been modified.
To place a request for IKEA products and/or images, please click here