IKEA has always sided with the many families. That’s a lot of experience and knowledge about families, and their needs and dreams. Living with Children starts already in the catalogue, which is overflowing with tips and ideas for creating a better everyday life at home and make every moment count.
The digital catalogue also contains interactive and extended content such as; how to guides, videos, tips, ideas, product search and more.
Sharing your favorite pages with friends on Facebook and Twitter is even easier, use the new Sharing and Like features on each page.
IKEA Catalogue online
The digital version of the full catalogue is now available online. View it on your computer, smart phone or tablet.
| iOS | Android | View online |
New catalogue with new functions!
The 2014 IKEA Catalogue app. enables you to try out 100 products for size (and shape and colour and positioning) in your own home. The app. uses the catalogue itself to judge the approximate scale of the furnishings – measuring the size of the catalogue itself (laid on the floor) in the camera and creating an augmented reality image of the furnishings so it appears correctly in the room.
360°/180° Special Features
Explore rooms in 360°/180° views
• Zoom in features for product benefits and information
• Seamless Interaction (a room set changes appearance through a series of images)
• Extended Image Galleries
Short films and videos from everything about what went into designing room settings (from the designers themselves) to the work IKEA does on a Global level to help sustainability and support children throughout the world.
How to access more ideas
1. Download the IKEA Catalogue app on your smartphone or tablet. The app can be downloaded via App Store for iOS (iPhone/iPad) or via Google Play for Android.
2. To discover more ideas, look for the plus-sign located on the pages in the catalogue.
3. Open the IKEA Catalogue app, choose the scan-button and hold your phone or tablet 20-30 cm from the catalogue page, or if reading the digital catalogue - click on the additional content symbol.