If you’ve changed your mind and are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you can return the products
• You may return items to IKEA store, in person, for an exchange or refund within 30 days of reception.
• Please be sure to have the original sales receipt and packaging at the time of your visit.
• Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment.
• We do not accept returns on used bedding (i.e. all bed linens, duvets, pillows and pillow tops), any mattress or stuffed/upholstered products without a law label, cut fabrics, made-to measure items, (i.e. custom countertops), any product that has been modified/altered/washed.
• IKEA will not assume transport charges for any items returned, unless specifically agreed upon beforehand for products purchased online.
• At any time, IKEA reserves the right to refuse a return or exchange.
Should you need any further assistance please call 8004532.