Congratulations to all who won an IKEA KNAPPA camera!Wondering what exactly an IKEA KNÄPPA camera really is? Well, it's an absolutely limited edition camera made of IKEA flat packs, and our “IKEA Snap & Win” Instagram photo contest is your only chance to win one.
To check if you have won, scroll down to see the winners for each individual tags.
How do you claim your camera?
Step 1: Go to www.IKEA.com.my/snapandwincontactus to verify your account before 3 May 2013.
Step 2: Wait for our email for more details to collect your camera!
Hope you enjoy taking photos with your new IKEA KNAPPA camera!
For more information, read through our official contest rules and T&Cs here:
Contest Rules for IKEA KNÄPPA Snap & WinContest runs on Instagram from 1st April to 21st April 2013.
The #tag for week 1 is #IKEAMYstore where participants will need to snap pictures of themselves, their favourite showroom setting or their favourite piece of IKEA furniture or interesting moments they experienced at the IKEA store.
The #tag for week 2 is #IKEAMYhome where participants will need to snap pictures of themselves in their favourite spot at home, their favourite piece of IKEA furniture at home, or happy and funny moments or occasions they experienced with their friends and family at home.
The #tag for week 3 is #IKEAMYkid where participants will have to snap pictures of interesting or touching moments they experienced with kids at any occasions, kids making cute faces or in funny poses.
Those who wish to take part can check for the weekly #tag on three different platforms:
1. In-store signs
3. IKEA Malaysia Facebook page post
Participants must have an Instagram account in order to participate in the contest.
By participating in the contest, they are assumed to accept the Terms and Conditions.
Participants who wish to see their pictures on the IKEA Facebook page must like the IKEA Facebook page if they haven’t already.
Selection & Judgement
For any #tag themed weekly challenge, 50 pictures with the most number of likes on Instagram will be shortlisted and submitted to the IKEA Communication and Interior Design department. The IKEA Communication and Interior Design department will then choose 40 winners for the particular weekly themed #tag photo challenge.
Winners will be announced on IKEA Facebook page and Microsite (www.IKEA.com.my/SNAPandWIN) on 29 April.
Terms and Conditions for IKEA KNÄPPA Snap & Win1. The contest period runs from 1st – 21st April 2013.
2. The contest is open to all residents of Malaysia except employees of Ikano Pte Ltd, their immediate families, advertising agencies and vendors.
3. Contestant must be 18 years and above, and have an Instagram account. The Instagram account Privacy setting must be turned off in order for the entry to be collected.
4. All information detailing how to enter this contest forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the contestant agrees to abide by these rules. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
5. Each contestant can submit any number of images to participate, but in order to win, they must #tag their pictures with the three relevant #tags. Entries for any particular #tag must be submitted within the respective contest week.
6. All images submitted will be taken as the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each contestant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Contestants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
7. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the contest, each constant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual license to Ikano Pte Ltd to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites, their Facebook page and/or in any promotional material connected to this contest.
8. Contestants who wish to see their pictures on the IKEA Facebook page must, if they haven’t already, like the IKEA Facebook page. Contestants who do not have a Facebook account will be prompted to sign-up for one. Those who do not wish to join Facebook can still participate via Instagram.
9. For any specific #tag, 50 pictures with the most number of likes on Instagram will be shortlisted and submitted to IKEA Communication and Interior Design department (hence forth referred to as Judging Panel) for winner selection. The winning entry will be that is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory.
10. Winners will be announced on IKEA Facebook page and Microsite (www.IKEA.com.my/SNAPandWIN) on 29 April.
11. Winners will be contacted through Instagram and will be required to verify their Instagram account with the authentication tool provided. Winners will be asked to provide their name, email, contact phone number and IC number in the authentication tool. All information gathered is used to verify the winners’ eligibility and will remain private with Ikano Pte Ltd.
12. There are 120 winners in total:
Week 1: 40 cameras for winners with most likes & selected by the Judging Panel
Week 2: 40 cameras for winners with most likes & selected by the Judging Panel
Week 3: 40 cameras for winners with most likes & selected by the Judging Panel
13. Each contestant, identified by IC number, is entitled to win only once throughout the contest period.
14. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within five (5) working days, the prize or prize notification will be invalid. When that happens, the potential winner forfeits all rights to any prize. All decisions of Ikano Pte Ltd are final and binding in all respects.
15. Winners must claim their prize at the IKEA Malaysia store by presenting their IC and the respective winner notification email. All prizes are to be collected from IKEA Malaysia Exchange and Returns counter on the Ground Floor.
IKEA Malaysia address:
No 2, Jalan PJU7/2, Mutiara Damansara,
47800 Petaling Jaya,
16. Winners must collect their prizes within three weeks, upon delivery of the winner notification email. If winners fail to collect their prize within that time frame, their prizes will be forfeited.
17. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
18. Events may occur that render the contest itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Ikano Pte Ltd and accordingly Ikano Pte Ltd may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Ikano Pte Ltd as a result thereof.
19. Ikano Pte Ltd reserves the right to disqualify the winner after announcement due to ineligibility of the winner.
20. Ikano Pte Ltd reserves the right to change any terms of the contest without prior notice, and to substitute any prize with one of a similar value.
21. By taking part in this contest, you understand and accept without condition that Ikano Pte Ltd may elect to use your personal information contained herein for internal marketing purposes in a manner it deems fit, whilst according your privacy or confidentiality with the highest priority.