Starting from ￦50,000
Assembly service must be purchased with delivery service, pricing start at ￦50,000 based on value of merchandise.
How to apply for assembly service
you want at the store
Application for assembly service (Furniture Sales Desk or Delivery Desk)
Assembly service staff delivers the product
Using IKEA products that
have been assembled
Place the product where you want
Price list for assembly service
|Total purchase value to be assembled||Assembly price|
|- \ 249,999||\ 50,000|
|\ 250,000 - \ 499,999||\ 100,000|
|\ 500,000 - \ 749,999||\ 150,000|
|\ 750,000 - \ 999,999||\ 200,000|
|\ 1,000,000 - \ 1,499,999||\ 250,000|
|\ 1,500,000 - \ 1,999,999||\ 300,000|
|Every \ 500,000||+ \ 50,000|
Points to note when using the service
- Sofa assembly service is \ 60,000. For armchairs and foot stools, please refer to normal assembly price list.
- Additional delivery fee applies when customer missed scheduled delivery.
- Assembly can be booked at the Furniture Sales Desk or Home Delivery Desk.
- Disposal of packaging in an environmentally friendly way.
- Assembly service not available in all areas. Please check availability according to your delivery service zip code.
- Please see a co-worker for availability according your delivery service zip code and other details.
- * Please refer to the relevant terms and conditions for details.
Availability according to your delivery service zip code
Gwangmyeong Store: Seoul, Ansan, Anyang, Bucheon, Euijoengbu, Euiwang, Gunpo, Guri, Gwacheon, Gwangmyeong, Gimpo, Hanam, Hwasung, Incheon, Namyangju, Osan, Siheung, GyeonggiGwangju, Seongnam, Suwon, Paju, Yangju, Yongin
Goyang Store: Seoul, Ansan, Anyang, Bucheon, Dongducheon, Euijoengbu, Euiwang, Gunpo, Guri, Gwacheon, Gwangmyeong, Gimpo, Hanam, Incheon(excl. Ganghwa, Ongjin, Junggu), Namyangju, Siheung, GyeonggiGwangju, Seongnam, Suwon, Paju, Yangju, Yongin
IKEA Assembly Service Terms & Conditions
Thank you for shopping at IKEA and choosing our assembly service. In order to ensure your service experience is successful, your participation is necessary.
Please ensure that:
- Either you or your representative that is 18 years of age or older must be present to receive the merchandise at the agreed upon day and, if given, time window.
- Remove any obstacles that might hinder the technicians from performing their job.
- Please be sure there is a clear path from the door to the room of choice for the technicians to safely deliver and assemble items.
- There is adequate access and space to complete the delivery and assembly of your products. Please consider hallways, staircases, and elevators. Proper assembly requires sufficient space for the technicians to work. Please be sure to have the room ready for new products to be assembled. The technicians will not remove or move existing furniture items.
- Please make sure all children and animals are out of harm’s way.
- If you would like to change your service date or cancel your service, you must contact IKEA as soon as possible. In order to avoid any fees, these changes must be communicated to IKEA prior to 6 pm the day before the expected delivery. If these conditions cannot be met, extra delivery fees may apply.
- Assemble all IKEA merchandise to your satisfaction and in accordance to product instructions only
- Our assembly company is only contracted to assemble IKEA furniture and its components.
We request that you take the necessary time needed to inspect your order for discrepancies and/or visible damages before you sign for your delivery. In the event there are missing or damaged packages, please indicate on the Delivery note. Please contact your IKEA location to determine how your delivery will be completed. The store contact details are on your Delivery note. Be assured that IKEA will make every effort to correct any problems with product or service.