It’s ok to change your mind
We take your unwanted purchases
within 90 days.
within 90 days.
If you change your mind after making a purchase, just bring the unused item, along with the original receipt and the packaging, back to your IKEA store within 90 days.
Our 90-day returns policy does not apply to cut fabric, plants, food, drinks, Bargain Corner purchases, or goods ordered to your specifications, e.g. custom-made worktops.
“Try it for 90 days at home” - love or exchange
We are sure you will find the perfect pillow, quilt and mattress at IKEA store, however you can’t actually be sure until you try it for a while. That’s why we give you 90 days to be sure you can sleep well. If the chemistry isn't right, simply bring it back and choose another.
Terms and conditions
- If you don’t satisfy with your purchase, bring it back within 90 days and we will exchange with the same kind of product once.
- New mattress can seem a bit too firm. Allow at least a month to get used to your body. You can of course bring it in before that.
- We will exchange bedding products below even after you use it.
Please note that some of the products shown on the linked pages are not for exchange, so please check the names of the products above the pictures.
- Product at AS-IS section is not for exchange.
SULTAN Wooden-base sprung mattresses
SULTAN mattress pads
SULTAN slatted bed bases
MYSA, IKEA 365+ MYSA quilt
GOSA, JARNORT, IKEA 365+ pillows
About return & refund
- Returning products should be unused. However, bedding mentioned above can be exchanged.
- Please bring back returning items in the original packaging together with the receipt to the return counter at IKEA store.
- If you made a purchase with your credit card, you need to come to the store in person with your credit card and ID so that we will refund the amount of your returning items on your credit card.
- If you used your credit card but someone else comes for you to return, or if you forget the card, we will refund the amount of your returning items on IKEA's return card.
- If you want to exchange your purchased item, return it and get the refund first and purchase what you want.
- You need to pay to transport your returning items if needed.
- Return card can’t be used at 2F Restaurant, 1F Bistro, Swedish food market or services such as delivery service.
- The items you purchased at IKEA Sendai mini shop are returnable and exchangable only at IKEA Sendai mini shop. The purchased items from other IKEA stores are not returnable or exchangable at IKEA Sendai mini shop.