1. Tell IKEA staff you will use pick-up service.
We will make an order slip for the products and the service.
2. Pay for the products and the services (pick-up, home delivery and assembly) on the order slip at the check-out.
3. Go to the delivery counter and set the date and time to deliver.
● Pay the check 30 minutes prior to the store closing time.
● The products need to be in stock when you order it.
● No cancellation accepted after the order.
● There might be a situation that the product would be out of stock after we accept your order. In that case we may not be able to deliver it on the appointed date.
● The earlist date of delivery is 3 days after the order.