Our home room by room
Our tips and ideas
1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
2 green peppers, finely chopped
2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped
3 tomatoes, chopped
600g pork ribs
1kg rabbit, chopped
750ml white wine
200g green asparagus
pinch of saffron
6 cups Bomba paella rice
1. Sauté the onion, green peppers and garlic in a large, deep pan in some olive oil.
2. Add the tomatoes.
3. Once softened, lightly fry the ribs and rabbit in the mixture.
4. Add the wine and let it evaporate.
5. Cover with water, and add the artichokes, asparagus, saffron and some salt.
6. Simmer for 30 minutes.
7. Add the rice, more water and season. simmer until the rice is cooked through then serve.