If you need assistance getting your purchases home, we can help arrange a door-to-door delivery service at reasonable rates. Our delivery service is also available for Outlying Islands in Hong Kong and Macau.
Delivery Service Arrangement
1. Delivery service is not applicable to restricted areas, road which prohibited truck weighted 5.5 tones or above, exhibition site, hotel, apartment under renovation, boat house/boat, construction site, container terminal, addresses where goods delivery have to go through the balcony. Should deliveries be made to a ferry terminal, the customer must arrange their own drop off/pick up logistics.
2. Home delivery service does not apply to fragile items and display items.
3. All items will be completed for delivery within 30 days from date of purchase. If over 30 days, IKEA will contact you via SMS to arrange for a cancellation of the order and a refund.
4. If you would like to reschedule or cancel the delivery, please email schedule@IKEA.com.hk 3 days (Hong Kong) and 7 days (Macau) in advance for our arrangement otherwise we will charge an administration fee of HK$200 (Hong Kong) and HK$350 (Macau).
5. Outlying Islands refer to: Lantau Island (areas accessible by the Tung Chung Road south of Shek Mun Kap Road on Lantau), Lamma Island, Cheung Chau and Peng Chau.
6. For buildings without lift or for product that can only access through staircases, there will be additional delivery charge of $50 per floor, up to 8 floors.
7. There will be no refund of delivery fee on delivery failure due to an unattended recipient address upon arrival of goods at the appointed time. Should delivery be rescheduled in such circumstance, we will require additional delivery charges.
8. Service covers addresses only within a 100m parameter of the unloading point. For addresses outside the prescribed scope, a maximum of HK$300 surcharge will be collected and receipt will be provided by IKEA authorized delivery service provider. For outlying islands, such charges are calculated as follow:
(a) HK$150 for delivery address between 50m and 100m;
(b) $200 for delivery address between 100m and 200m;
(c) HK$300 for delivery address for over 200m.
9. In case of bad weather conditions, serious flooding or blocked or closed roads, the deliveries may be delayed or suspended. IKEA will contact the affected customer within 24 hours via SMS/phone for rescheduling of delivery and such delivery will be made within 7 days thereafter.
10. The person receiving the goods at the delivery address shall be over 18 years of age and shall be deemed your authorized representative and that any instructions/information provided and act done by such authorized representative shall be deemed instructions/information provided and act done by you.
11. IKEA will call or send SMS to you about the delivery arrangement; IKEA may contact you for a follow-up survey after delivery.
IKEA reserves the final right to interpret the terms and conditions herein.
In the event of conflict between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.