General conditions for all guarantees
What is Guaranteed?
The extent of the guarantee given for each product is described alongside each product below. The following description and conditions of the guarantee listed as below are only applicable to products sold at IKEA Hong Kong.
Duration of Guarantee
Each guarantee lasts for the number of years stated against each product below, starting from the date of purchase.
Conditions for the guarantees
The guarantees are valid from the original date of first purchase of the product. In order to rely on this guarantee, proof of purchase by presenting the original sales memo or the print-out of Online sales order invoice issued by IKEA Hong Kong is required to evidence the first purchase and all subsequent replacements.
• This guarantee does not apply to products that have been stored incorrectly, used inappropriately, abused, misused, altered, or cleaned with wrong cleaning methods or cleaning products.
• This guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear, cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents.
• This guarantee does not apply if the product has been placed outdoors or in a humid environment.
• This guarantee does not cover consequential or incidental damages.
• This guarantee does not apply to bargain items, or any products without the original sales invoice or the print-out of the online sales order invoice.
To be able to rely on this guarantee you need to follow the specific care instructions for every product.
How to reach us if you need service?
Please keep all the original sales invoice or the print-out of the online sales order invoice issued by IKEA Hong Kong as proof of purchase which is required to apply for the guarantees for every product.