|IKEA FAMILY terms and conditions|
The Big Two Five celebrations IKEA FAMILY terms and conditions
1. The promoter for the free prize draw is IKEA Limited whose registered office is at 21 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2DY (“the Promoter”), registered company number 1986283. Any questions or queries regarding the prize draw should be sent to IKEA FAMILY, 255 North Circular Road, Neasden, NW10 0JQ.
2. The IKEA FAMILY prize draw is a free prize draw which commences on 11 October 2012 and continues until 4 November 2012. No entries will be accepted after this date.
3. The free prize draw is open to members of the IKEA FAMILY member programme (“Member”) but only such Members that have provided IKEA with their IKEA FAMILY membership profile containing the correct contact details (including full name, date of birth and a valid current home address) on the day of entering the prize draw.
4. Entry into the prize draw is made when a Member who is eligible under these terms and conditions, purchases any IKEA product(s) in any IKEA store in the UK and swipes their IKEA membership card at the point of purchase at the checkout.
5. The purchase of an IKEA product in-store is required to enter the prize draw and the purchase must be made at the main in-store checkout. Purchases made in the IKEA Cafe, IKEA Bistro, IKEA Swedish food market, IKEA restaurant, IKEA online shop and any purchase of IKEA services (inclusive of home delivery, installation, assembly and kitchen planning) will not be eligible to enter the prize draw.
6. One entry into the prize draw shall be made per Member for each transaction completed in accordance with these terms. Entry into the prize draw shall occur each time a Member concludes a transaction at an IKEA store and there is no limit to the number of transactions and number of entries into the prize draw that each Member may make. There are no minimum purchase requirements.
7. There will be a draw on 11 November 2012 for all valid entries received. One winning Member from each IKEA store in the UK will be randomly selected from all eligible Members entered into the prize draw from each such store.
8. The draw shall be made by an independent third party from IKANO Financial Services Limited which is part of our IKEA group of companies.
9. The prize that each winning Member shall receive is an IKEA gift card worth two hundred and fifty pounds (£250). Each winning Member shall receive their voucher within three (3) weeks.
10. The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash or credit alternatives will be given in exchange for the whole or any part of the prize.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize(s) of equivalent value in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final in all respects and no correspondence on any matter concerning the prize draw will be entered into with any Member.
13. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules or results of the prize draw or the conduct of any Member or any other matter related to the prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final.
14. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for entries that are lost, delayed or which are not entered into the prize draw for any reason.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any Member not being entered into the prize draw due to its Member programme application form being incomplete, unclear, incomprehensible or distorted or lost for any reason.
16. The Promoter has the right at any time to require any Member that enters the prize draw to provide proof of identity and/or eligibility to enter the prize draw. If the entrant is required to provide such evidence and fails to do so, the Promoter, at its sole discretion, may disqualify the entrant from the prize draw or withdraw any prize.
17. If IKEA disqualifies a winning Member from the prize draw or if the winning Member cannot be contacted or is unable to accept the prize for any reason, another Member will be randomly selected from all remaining eligible Members entered into the prize draw from the relevant store.
18. The winner will be contacted by written confirmation sent by post within three (3) weeks of the each winning Member being selected.
19. Each winning Member’s first name and county of residence will be available on request by writing to IKEA FAMILY Prize Draw, 255 North Circular Road, Neasden, NW10 0JQ.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend any aspect of the free prize draw or any or all of these terms and conditions without notice at any time.
21. You can withdraw from the prize draw at any time by updating your marketing preferences to opt out of postal communication, which can be done via the kiosks in store, via your online IKEA FAMILY account or by contacting Customer Services on 0845 355 2259.
22. These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (including non-contractual claims and disputes), shall be governed by the law of England and Wales.
24. By entering the free prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.