Beds & mattressess Furniture, wardrobes & shelves Sofas & armchairs Tables & chairs Textiles Decoration & mirrors Lighting Cookware Tableware Appliances Technology & accesories
IKEA return policy
365 DAYS TO CHANGE YOUR MIND
NO-NONSENSE RETURNS POLICY
For a full refund, you can return your products within 365 days, even if you assembled them, as long as they're in an unused and re-saleable condition. Please return them with proof of purchase and, if possible, the packaging.
If the returns criteria are not met fully, we may refuse the return or offer an exchange or an IKEA Refund Card.
This policy is in addition to your statutory rights and IKEA commercial guarantees.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
TRY IT FOR 365 DAYS. ENJOY IT FOR 25 YEARS!
It takes time for you and your new mattress to get used to each other. That’s why we give you 90 days to make sure you’re compatible. If the chemistry isn’t right, simply come back and choose another mattress*. When you’ve found your perfect match, you can sleep easy for years to come with our free 25-year guarantee.
*THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY:
• You may exchange your mattress once within 90 days if you don’t love it, provided that it is not dirty, marked or damaged. Simply take your mattress back to the IKEA store with your receipt and we will help you find one that suits you better.
• Please note that initially your new mattress can seem a bit too firm. Allow at least one month for your body to get used to the mattress and for the mattress to get used to your body. To get the best comfort you also need the right pillow. Make sure you have a pillow that suits you and your new mattress.
• If you would like to upgrade your mattress, all we ask is that you pay the difference between the original purchase price and the price of the replacement chosen. If the replacement mattress is lower in price, we will credit the difference to an IKEA refund card for you to use towards a future purchase.
• If you had your mattress delivered via our Home Delivery Service the collection and delivery of the replacement mattress will be free-of-charge.
• The “Try it at home for 90 days” return policy is valid on all new mattresses but does not apply to SULTAN bed bases, bed slats and mattress pads.
• The terms & conditions of our 25 year guarantee and the care instructions can be found in our guarantee brochure.
• This return policy and our guarantee do not affect your statutory rights.
Please note, IKEA does not pay for return transport for home shopping returns, unless specifically agreed upon beforehand. If you wish to cancel an order that has already been shipped to you, return shipping fees still apply.