IKEA Gift Card
IKEA Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- The Gift Card can be used only at IKEA stores in Egypt.
- The Gift Card can be topped up with multiples of EGP 100, to a maximum balance of EGP 5,000, at IKEA Egypt store.
- To check the Card’s balance please visit any of the check-out points in the IKEA Egypt store.
- The Gift Card cannot be obtained or redeemed for cash.
- The Gift Card cannot be used towards purchases in the IKEA Restaurant or Bistro.
- The Gift Card can be used for complete or partial payment and as many times until the balance is zero.
- The Gift Card remains the property of IKEA Egypt and may not be tampered or interfered with, without our consent.
- As the Gift Card is transferable, IKEA Egypt will not be responsible for checking the ownership of the Gift Card before acceptance at the checkout.
- The card has no expiry date.
- If the Gift Card is found, please return it to the nearest IKEA store.
- IKEA is unable to replace card(s) if lost or stolen. Misuse of the lost/stolen cards will be the responsibility of the card owner. IKEA Egypt will not entertain any claims in this respect.
- Re-issue of faulty or damaged Gift Cards is not possible unless the Gift Cards are proven to be faulty or damaged as a result of the production process or otherwise due to the fault of IKEA Egypt.
- Refund of merchandise purchased with the Gift Card will be in the form of a return voucher only.
- Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.
- IKEA Egypt reserves the right to change the terms and conditions governing the use of the Gift Card from time to time at its sole discretion.
- IKEA's decisions on all matters relating to the connection with the use of the Gift Card shall be final and binding on the purchaser and all users and no correspondence will be entertained.