Shopping with the family can be a relaxing and pleasant
experience. IKEA stores offer family-friendly service:
• Special family-friendly parking spots closer to the store entrance.
• A controlled access playroom in our stores, where the age, height and number of children admitted is controlled for safety.
• Other unsupervised play areas for children to enjoy throughout the store
• Special children’s menu and baby food available in our restaurant
• Strollers and baby care rooms
Please see in-store for complete details.
The whole family can enjoy hot or cold dishes, including our
children’s special menus and baby food.
Our bistro opposite the exit, offers the final temptation of hot dogs, frozen yogurt and other delicious snacks.
A minimum of two parking spaces at every IKEA location
have been reserved near the front entrance for customers
driving hybrid or fuel efficient vehicles (cars that use less
than 6.5L of gas per 100km).
Compact Florescent Lights (CFL) & Battery recycling
All IKEA Canada locations offer a free take-back/recycling program for expired CFLs and batteries - ensuring that these products are disposed of in a responsible manner.
Please note: This service is intended for IKEA customers to recycle only household items. IKEA Canada is unable to receive very large quantities or industrial-use products.