IKEA Canada recalls an assortment of its chocolate products due to the presence of milk and tree nuts insufficiently declared
IKEA Canada wants customers who have bought the following chocolate products to be made aware that the presence of milk and tree nuts is insufficiently declared on the packaging. The products are safe to eat for anyone not allergic to milk or tree nuts.
Presence of milk and tree nuts:
• CHOKLAD MÖRK 60%, 100g dark chocolate
• CHOKLAD MÖRK 70%, 100g dark chocolate
Presence of tree nuts:
• GODIS CHOKLADKROKANT, 450g milk chocolate with butterscotch pieces
• GODIS CHOKLADRÅN, 168g milk chocolate covered wafers with chocolatey filling
• CHOKLAD LINGON & BLÅBÄR, 180g milk chocolate with lingonberry and dark chocolate with billbery
• CHOKLAD NÖT, 100g milk chocolate with hazelnut
• CHOKLAD LJUS, 100g milk chocolate
• CHOKLADKROKANT BREDBAR, 400g Chocolate flavoured spread with butterscotch pieces
IKEA Canada has initiated a recall of these chocolate products due to the insufficiently declared presence of milk and tree nuts.
At IKEA, the safety of everyone who comes into contact with our products is of the utmost importance. The recall affects all Best Before Dates of these chocolate products.
Persons allergic to milk or tree nuts may experience an allergic reaction if eating the product. These products are safe to eat for anyone not allergic to milk or tree nuts.
Customers allergic to milk or tree nuts, or otherwise concerned, are welcome to return affected products at the Returns & Exchange department at their local IKEA store for a full refund or call IKEA Customer Service toll-free 1-800-661-9807 for a full refund.
IKEA apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause.