Welcome to the IKEA Canada Careers page!
Since IKEA first opened its doors in Canada in 1976, we have helped to build many careers. Some of our original co-workers are still working with us, which tells you a little bit about IKEA and the kind of company we aspire to be. We are a company that believes in people, helping them to develop both professionally and personally. We are dedicated to being an Employer of Choice, and offer many exciting career opportunities within our stores across Canada, at our distribution center, at our call centre, and at our National (Service) Office. Come see why IKEA Canada has been named one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People for five years, as well as One of Canada’s Greenest Employers for seven years.
We are very excited about the opening of our new store in Halifax in the Fall of 2017 with a talented team of co-workers! Although our full recruitment process for this location will not begin for several months we are encouraging all interested applicants to apply to this posting to get things started. Please share your story with us! Tell us about yourself and your interest in our company.
To access the posting below:
1. Please select “Canada” on the country menu
2. Please select “National” on the location menu
Click on the “Search” button and the Halifax posting will then appear.
IKEA Canada is committed to improving access and opportunity for any of our employment applicants with disabilities. By identifying and removing existing obstacles we will ensure that our applicants are fully able to access and participate in our recruiting process.
If you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please contact the Human Resources department at the location to which you are applying.
A world of exciting career opportunities awaits!
Search jobs at IKEA
How to applyApplying for a job at IKEA is easy.
1) Use our search engine to find the job that interests you.
2) Submit your cover letter and CV containing any information you feel is relevant. (Remember that a good cover letter says more about who you are and where you’re at than 100 diplomas)
3) Kick back and relax. We’ll notify you when we’ve received your application and keep you posted. We will come back to you within 30 days.