Remote Order & Payment Instructions
Step 1: You need to be an IKEA BUSINESS member to be eligible for remote ordering and payment. Please sign up if you are not already a member (it's free!).
Step 2: Create a new shopping list and browse through our products adding what you like. Don't forget you can save your list by logging into your account.
Step 3: View your shopping list from the link in the top right corner. After checking your stock availability for your store, send us your order by clicking "email." Make sure to include the following.
- your email address
- recipient's email address for your store:
- full name,
- full delivery address,
- contact phone number
- the last 6 digits of your IKEA BUSINESS ID (found on your sign up welcome email)
A minimum picking fee of $40^ applies to all remote orders. Delivery costs are based on delivery location. Additional charges (min $20) apply for any items that require repacking.Step 4: The IKEA BUSINESS team will then confirm your quote via email and/or contact you by phone with any further requirements and to take payment details.
- Payment is preferred by credit card - VISA or MasterCard (no AMEX). You can also pay by bank transfer:
BSB No: 342-011 Acc No.: 250818-001 Account Name: IKEA Pty Ltd
- You need to enter the 3 digit purchasing stores code as the first part of the payment description followed by your company name otherwise there will be a delay in identifying your payment.
- 006 (Springvale), 384 (Richmond), 446 (Tempe), 385 (Homebush), 919 (Logan)
- Based on stock availability, orders with payment received and processed prior to 2pm will be available for delivery the next day.
- Please check your order when it arrives and for any problems please contact our after sales team.