Most IKEA products are designed in such a way that you can easily assemble them yourself. This way, you can get the very best value. However if you prefer, you can leave the assembly of your purchase to our assembly service for a fair price.
IKEA preferred provider
As an IKEA customer, you have the right to expect that your furniture assembly will be completed with the greatest skill and care. The preferred provider not only has skillful hands but also understands the simple methods of assembly required by IKEA furniture. With their help, you’ll have more time doing the things you really want to do.
Install2u Pty Ltd works with dedicated professionals who uphold high standards of trust, quality, and craftsmanship to ensure that your assembly is done right. All Install2u assemblers are qualified and insured.
Install2u will guarantee the furniture assembly for 6 months from the date of completion of assembly in respect of workmanship.
Forgot to book your assembly in-store? Just contact Install2u directly on 1300 417 571 or www.install2u.com.au
Each furniture assembly service has a group price, so it’s easy to calculate the total price of any assembly need. The assembly service can be booked in store and will be coordinated for you by the IKEA preferred provider to support your new IKEA furniture purchase.
Call out fee
- All assembly services start with a once off call out fee regardless of how many products require assembly. From there you build your assembly price based on the groups below.
- No matter where you live*, your call out fee stays the same.
Packaging removal & disposal (optional)
- Would you like your packaging to be removed? The preferred provider can take this off you hands for a small fee, no matter how big the job.
- All furniture falls into one of four price groups.
- Locate the area of the home and the corresponding furniture category. From there you can calculate the total price of your assembly.
See the Product Groupings here