HOW TO CLAIM
During the April school holiday period, if you purchase an adult hot main meal from the IKEA Restaurant, your child can enjoy a standard Kid’s Hot Meal from the Kids Menu for FREE.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to claim (above) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The offer is only open to IKEA customers and their children aged 12 years and under who visit the IKEA Perth or IKEA Adelaide store during the school holiday period.
- The offer runs in Perth from Friday 8th April 2017 until Sunday 23rd April 2017 and in Adelaide from Saturday 15th April 2017 until Sunday 30th April 2017 (“Offer Period”).
- To qualify for the free standard Kid’s Hot Meal, the accompanying adult must purchase at least one adult hot main meal from the IKEA Restaurant Hot Meal menu.
- The offer is available for up to 3 children per paying adult.
- The child/children must be accompanied by an adult to redeem the offer.
- The offer does not apply to drinks, desserts or to food items purchased from the IKEA Bistro, IKEA Café, Coffee Cart or Swedish Food Market.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be redeemed for cash or Gift Cards.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right entirely at its discretion to modify the terms of the promotion including the offer period and the conditions.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in the offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Employees (and immediate families) of the Promoter and/or agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to participate.
- The Promoter is Cebas Pty Ltd. A.B.N. 15 009 156 003, 8C Sunray Drive, Innaloo WA 6018.