Mattress Picking, Delivery and Recycling Service - Perth
When you purchase a new mattress from IKEA, we can arrange for your new mattress to be delivered to your home within the metropolitan area, pick up your old mattress and have it recycled for only $50.00. This offer is only available at the IKEA Perth store and is only valid for in-stock products
Additional delivery arrangements may need to be purchased for any items not in stock during the promotional period.
Terms & Conditions
The IKEA Perth store, through its nominated representative, will provide a door to door delivery and pick up service for mattresses including the recycling of your old mattress at an accredited recycling centre.
You must ensure that your old mattress is stripped of all bed linen and bedding accessories and ready for pick up at time of delivery. IKEA or its nominated representative will not remove bed frames, bed bases or any other items.
The mattress designated for recycling becomes the property of IKEA once the mattress is collected and will be recycled at an accredited recycling centre of IKEA’s choice. The return of the old mattress will not be possible once IKEA has recycled the mattress.
IKEA and/or its nominated representative reserves the right not to collect the mattress offered if, in the reasonable opinion of the collector, the mattress offered will be dangerous and/or hazardous to collect.
There is no discount available on the standard fee if removal and recycling is not required.
IKEA and/or its nominated representative shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of using this service, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Home Delivery Conditions
Delivery will take place to the specified location subject to the following conditions:
- Delivery must be within the Perth metropolitan area and at a predetermined date as specified by IKEA.
- All deliveries are made to the front door only.
- The address for the new mattress delivery and the old mattress removal must be an exact match.
- If staircase and/or lift access is required, additional charges may apply.
- If delivery can not be made to the location specified due to the nature of the premises, you will be liable for any additional delivery charges and costs including redelivery.
- If you require your mattress to be redelivered on an alternative date later than IKEA’s specified delivery period or if you choose to exchange your new mattress through the “Love It or Exchange It” program at a later date, an additional delivery charge will apply. Redelivery will not take place until this additional charge, for which you are responsible, has been paid to IKEA.
- On delivery, you or your representative must check the condition of the goods and whether the correct numbers of parcels have been delivered. In the event of damaged or missing items, you (or your representative) should make a note. Missing items will be reordered, incorrect or damaged items will be returned and replaced free of charge. You must notify IKEA within a reasonable time if you discover any defects at a later time. These conditions are in addition to and do not affect your statutory rights.
- The Promoter is Cebas Pty Ltd. A.B.N. 15 009 156 003, 8C Sunray Drive, Innaloo WA 6018.