MATTRESS RECYCLING SERVICE - ADELAIDE
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The IKEA Adelaide store, through its nominated representative, will provide a door to door delivery and pick up service for mattresses including the recycling of your old mattress at an accredited recycling centre.
You must ensure that your old mattress is stripped of all bed linen and bedding accessories and ready for pick up at time of delivery. IKEA or its nominated representative will not remove bed frames, bed bases or any other items.
The mattress designated for recycling becomes the property of IKEA once the mattress is collected and will be recycled at an accredited recycling centre of IKEA’s choice. The return of the old mattress will not be possible once IKEA has recycled the mattress.
IKEA and/or its nominated representative reserves the right not to collect the mattress offered if, in the reasonable opinion of the collector, the mattress offered will be dangerous and/or hazardous to collect.
There is no discount available on the standard fee if removal and recycling is not required.
Home Delivery Conditions:
- All deliveries are to your front door only.
- Deliveries will be made within the Adelaide metro zone 0km - 60km from the store.
- Standard delivery times include but are not limited to:
- 8am - 12pm southern suburbs, Monday to Sunday
- 1pm - 6pm northern suburbs, Monday to Sunday
- If delivery cannot be made to the location specified due to the nature of the premises, you will be liable for any additional delivery charges and costs including redelivery.
- On delivery, you or your representative must check the condition of the goods and whether the correct numbers of parcels have been delivered. In the event of damaged or missing items, you (or your representative) should make a note. Missing items will be reordered, incorrect or damaged items will be returned and replaced free of charge. You must notify IKEA within a reasonable time if you discover any defects at a later time.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The benefits under our guarantee are in addition to other rights and remedies under a law in relation to the goods.