IKEA FAMILY - Terms and Conditions
Sign up to become an IKEA FAMILY member and receive benefits including:
Invitations to events;
Monthly updates with latest news, home furnishing ideas and inspiration;
Advance notice of special offers, activities and product launches;
Extended returns policy.
HOW TO CLAIM
To register for IKEA FAMILY you will need to sign up at the IKEA website using a valid email address. Your first offers will be sent to you immediately. Then at the beginning of each month a new IKEA FAMILY OFFER will be sent to your nominated email address. SA customers shall receive an IKEA FAMILY voucher from IKEA Adelaide and WA customers shall receive an IKEA FAMILY voucher from IKEA Perth. Bring your IKEA FAMILY voucher with the barcode to the specified Adelaide or Perth store (addresses as follows: IKEA Adelaide: 397 Sir Donald Bradman Drive, Adelaide Airport; IKEA Perth: Ellen Stirling Boulevard, Innaloo) and show it to the cashier with your qualifying purchase. IKEA Shop Online customers can redeem their IKEA FAMILY voucher over the phone by quoting their unique number located at the bottom of the barcode.
The value of the IKEA FAMILY offers will vary from month to month. Each IKEA FAMILY voucher and IKEA FAMILY food offer, is only valid for the month it is issued.
Offers for WA and SA can and may vary. They are valid only for the state of issue and cannot be used in any store other than the address specified on the IKEA FAMILY offer email. IKEA FAMILY vouchers issued by IKEA Adelaide can only be redeemed at that store, and IKEA FAMILY vouchers issued by IKEA Perth can only be redeemed at that store.
Your IKEA FAMILY voucher will be processed at the time of the transaction. Only one IKEA FAMILY voucher can be used for one qualifying transaction per month, unless stated on that voucher. It can only be redeemed at the store address as shown on the offer email.
You can purchase multiple products included in that month’s offer but the total purchase must be completed in one transaction.
Each IKEA FAMILY voucher and IKEA FAMILY food offer, has a unique bar code and can only be submitted once for a claim in each qualifying month, unless stated on that voucher.
The IKEA FAMILY voucher cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer.
Food offers are:
- Available daily until sold out at which time any adult hot meal can be substituted.
- Your IKEA FAMILY FOOD voucher must be presented at the time of purchase to take advantage of the member offer.
- IKEA FAMILY FOOD offers are valid until the specified date stated (eg. Time limited offers)
- Your IKEA FAMILY FOOD voucher will be processed at the time of the transaction. Only one IKEA FAMILY FOOD voucher can be used for one qualifying transaction per month, unless stated on that voucher. It can only be redeemed at the store address as shown on the offer email.
- You can purchase multiple discounted meals in that month's offer but the total purchase must be completed in one transaction.
- Information on how to claim and entitlements form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- IKEA FAMILY membership is required to be eligible for IKEA FAMILY benefits.
- The offer is only open to customers who make a qualifying transaction at the IKEA Adelaide or IKEA Perth store as specified on your IKEA FAMILY email and cannot be used in any other store. IKEA Shop Online customers can redeem their IKEA FAMILY voucher over the phone by providing their unique IKEA FAMILY voucher number located at the bottom of the barcode. Each IKEA FAMILY voucher can be only submitted once for a claim.
- Offer commences 01/12/2013.
- Every valid sign up will receive a monthly IKEA FAMILY voucher subject to these Terms and Conditions. The IKEA FAMILY voucher will be sent to the claimant’s email address once the validity of the membership has been verified.
- Your IKEA FAMILY voucher must be presented at time of purchase to take advantage of the member offers and benefits.
- IKEA FAMILY member offers are valid until the specified date stated (e.g. Time limited offers).
- Prices and benefits are applicable in WA and SA only.
- All items are advertised in good faith to be available at the time of sale. However, unforeseen manufacturing, supply or delivery problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable.
- While great care has been taken to ensure accuracy of all prices and descriptions, IKEA reserves the right to correct errors or misprints and adjust prices, especially for GST, customs duty or other statutory charges that are out of our control.
- All delivery, assembly and installation services are charged separately.
- IKEA may change, cancel or suspend IKEA FAMILY benefits at any time.
- Extended 12 month Returns Policy: If you are an IKEA FAMILY member and you redeem your voucher when you purchase your products, our standard 90 day returns policy is extended to 12 months from date of purchase. If you return your goods with your receipt, the goods have not been assembled and are unopened in their original packaging; we’ll give you a full refund. If the item has been assembled or is out of the original packaging, and you have a receipt, a store credit will be issued. Sorry, we cannot accept returns on cut fabric, wooden blinds cut to size, *unwrapped mattresses, kitchen appliances, AS-IS products or goods ordered to your specification (such as custom-made worktops). Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. This policy is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights under Competition and Consumer act 2010.
- A claimant may return goods in line with the IKEA return policy (please see IKEA's website for the standard refund terms). However, if a claimant returns one or more product(s) from their qualifying transaction for which they received a discount through an IKEA FAMILY voucher and the value of the product(s) to be returned would result in the qualifying transaction falling below the minimum spend amount applicable at the time of purchase, the claimant may return the product(s) in accordance with the IKEA store’s standard refund terms and conditions and receive a refund for the amount of the returned product(s) less the full value of the IKEA FAMILY voucher.
- IKEA reserves the right to verify the validity of claims and to disqualify any eligible claimant who tampers with the claim process or who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. All claims will be subject to the Promoter’s validation and verification checks. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- IKEA FAMILY vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash. Any costs in excess of the value of the IKEA Family voucher (including GST) and all ancillary costs associated with redeeming the IKEA FAMILY voucher are the responsibility of the claimant. IKEA shall not be liable for any IKEA FAMILY vouchers that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way. Redemption of an IKEA FAMILY voucher is subject to the terms and conditions specified.
- IKEA FAMILY vouchers cannot be used in the purchase IKEA Gift Cards.
- The IKEA FAMILY voucher cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer.
- IKEA shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in the offer and/or redeeming any of the IKEA FAMILY, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Cebas Pty Ltd may at any time modify, discontinue or suspend the IKEA FAMILY offers scheme without notice to you. Cebas Pty Ltd may also suspend your use of IKEA FAMILY if you breach these terms and conditions or if you misuse IKEA FAMILY in the reasonable opinion of Cebas Pty Ltd.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with Cebas Pty Ltd employee staff discounts.
- The Promoter / IKEA is Cebas Pty Ltd. A.B.N. 15 009 156 003, 8C Sunray Drive, Innaloo WA 6018.