IKEA Adelaide - Treasure Hunt
Terms and Conditions
Win one of ten $50 IKEA Gift Cards
HOW TO CLAIM
For your chance to win, visit the IKEA Adelaide store with your kids from Saturday 28th September to Sunday 3rd of November 2013, complete the Treasure Hunt questionnaire, fill out the competition entry form and hand it in at the IKEA Bistro.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The offer is only open to customers and their kids who visit the IKEA Adelaide store.
- The offer runs from the 28/9/13 to close of business (9.00pm ACDT) on the 3/11/13 (“Offer Period”).
- Customers and their kids will qualify for the chance to win one of ten IKEA Gift Cards valued at $50 each if they correctly complete the Treasure Hunt questionnaire, fill out an entry form and hand it in at the IKEA Bistro, located after the store checkouts, during the offer period.
- Each complete entry form handed into the IKEA Bistro will also receive one free kid’s ice-cream.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Multiple entries will result in all entries being void.
- Winners will be drawn at random and announced on Monday the 4th of November 2013. The first ten complete and correct entries drawn will be deemed the winners.
- Winners will be notified by telephone.
- The IKEA gift cards are valid for use at the IKEA Adelaide and Perth stores only.
- The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Incomplete, incomprehensible and illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other special, discount or promotional offer.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify contact details provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of legal right to the nominated property and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill, lease or store receipt for purchase requirement) in order to claim the prize. Proof of identification, legal right and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The decision of the Promoter in relation to any matter concerning the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the promotion including the prize and these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in the offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any assembly of prizes.
- In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winners, all entrants hereby assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright in any material created pursuant to the entrant’s participation in any aspect of the prize (IP Works). Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter is free to use the IP Works and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- All personal information is collected for the purpose of the conduct of the competition. Entrants providing personal information are entitled to access this information upon request made in writing to Cebas Pty Ltd, Suite 8C Sunray Drive, Innaloo WA 6018, in order to update it or otherwise. This information will not be disclosed to any other organisation except with the express consent of the entrant. Failure to provide the information required will result in the entry being void.
- Employees (and immediate families) of the Promoter and/or agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter is Cebas Pty Ltd. A.B.N. 15 009 156 003, 8C Sunray Drive, Innaloo WA 6018.