Build and decorate a PEPPARKAKA HUS this Christmas and WIN!!!!
Purchase a gingerbread house from the Swedish food market, build and decorate using our IKEA pick-n-mix lolly range then send a photo of your creation to firstname.lastname@example.org for your chance to win one of three Swedish Christmas hampers valued over $100/ea.
Entries close Thursday the 19th of December at 9.00pm, winners will be announced on 20 December.
IKEA Adelaide Decorate a Gingerbread House competition.
WIN one of three Swedish Christmas hampers valued at over $100 each.
HOW TO CLAIM
For your chance to win, visit the IKEA Adelaide store and purchase an IKEA PEPPARKAKA HUS (ginger bread house) valued at $7.95 and a selection of the IKEA pick-n-mix lolly range. Build and decorate your IKEA ginger bread house and send a photo of your creation to email@example.com.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The offer is only open to customers who visit the IKEA Adelaide store.
- The offer runs from the 2/12/13 to close of business (9.00pm ACDT) on the 19/12/13 (“Offer Period”).
- Customers will qualify for the chance to win one of three Swedish Hampers valued over $100/ea when they purchase and decorate an IKEA PEPPARKAKA HUS and send a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with their name, contact number and email address during the offer period.
- The three winners will be announced on Friday 20th of December 2013. The three most creative entries as judged by our panel will be deemed the winners.
- Winners will be notified by telephone, placed on the IKEA Adelaide Facebook page, and IKEA website.
- The Swedish Hamper will consist of: 4x SNÖFINT multicolour glass 902.454.61, 1 x SNÖFINT paper napkin 502.454.01, 1 x SNÖFINT coaster 102.453.75, 1 x GLIMMA tea candle 500.979.95, 2 x BEVISTA tray 002.572.17, 1 x ROTERA lantern 802.528.62, 1 x PEPPARKAKA Xmas ginger tins SFM0161, 1 x GLÖGG mulled wine SFM0314, 1 x RAISIN & ALMOND mix SFM0067, 1 x CHOC LINGON & BLUBERRY sweets SFM0270, 1 x THINBREAD soft SFM0210,1 x CRISPBREAD rye SFM0204, 1 x SALMON spread SFM0002, 1 x HOT SMOKED SALMON SFM0040, and 1 x SEMI HARD CHEESE Herrgård SFM04037.
- The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Multiple entries will result in all entries being void.
- Incomplete, incomprehensible and illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other special, discount or promotional offer.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify contact details provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of legal right to the nominated property and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill, lease or store receipt for purchase requirement) in order to claim the prize. Proof of identification, legal right and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The decision of the Promoter in relation to any matter concerning the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the promotion including the prize and these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in the offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winners, all entrants hereby assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright in any material created pursuant to the entrant’s participation in any aspect of the prize (IP Works). Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter is free to use the IP Works and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- All personal information is collected for the purpose of the conduct of the competition. Entrants providing personal information are entitled to access this information upon request made in writing to Cebas Pty Ltd, Suite 8C Sunray Drive, Innaloo WA 6018, in order to update it or otherwise. This information will not be disclosed to any other organisation except with the express consent of the entrant. Failure to provide the information required will result in the entry being void.
- Employees (and immediate families) of the Promoter and/or agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter is Cebas Pty Ltd. A.B.N. 15 009 156 003, 8C Sunray Drive, Innaloo WA 6018.