Cosy Hounds Holidays Treasure Hunt. Help the hounds of IKEA warm up this winter and receive a FREE kids ice cream!
HOW TO CLAIM
To receive your FREE kids ice cream, visit the IKEA Perth store on weekdays from Monday 7 July to Friday 18 July 2014. Simply fill out the Treasure Hunt form and hand it in at the IKEA Bistro, located after the check-outs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The offer is only open to customers 16 years or under who visit the IKEA Perth store.
- The offer runs from the 7/7/14 to end of business (9.00pm WST) on the 18/7/14 (“Offer Period”) Monday to Friday only.
- The offer is available to customers and their kids, under 16 years of age, if they fill out an entry form and hand it to the IKEA Bistro. The entry form must have the signature of an adult, parent or guardian.
- The offer cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Only one entry per person per day is permitted.
- Incomplete, incomprehensible and illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other special, discount or promotional offer.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request entrants to provide proof of identity, proof of legal right to the nominated property and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill, lease or store receipt for purchase requirement) in order to claim the offer. Proof of identification, legal right and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the entrant cannot provide suitable proof, the entrant will forfeit the offer in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The decision of the Promoter in relation to any matter concerning the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the promotion including the offer and these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in the offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entrants hereby assign to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright in any material created pursuant to the entrant’s participation in any aspect of the offer (IP Works). Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter is free to use the IP Works and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and the entrant will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- All personal information is collected for the purpose to conduct the July School Holidays Cosy Hounds Treasure Hunt. Entrants providing personal information are entitled to access this information upon request made in writing to Cebas Pty Ltd, Suite 8C Sunray Drive, Innaloo WA 6018, in order to update it or otherwise. This information will not be disclosed to any other organisation except with the express consent of the entrant. Failure to provide the information required will result in the entry being void.
- Employees (and immediate families) of the Promoter and/or agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter is Cebas Pty Ltd. A.B.N. 15 009 156 003, 8C Sunray Drive, Innaloo WA 6018.