Call & Collect - Terms and Conditions
Call our Shop Online Call Centre on 1300 453 234 to place and pay for your order. You will need to nominate a pick-up window during which time you will be able to come to the store to collect your order the following day. A picking fee of 5% of the product price, to a maximum fee of $50, will be charged for this service.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The service is open to customers who make a purchase by calling our Call Centre on 1300 453 234 and are willing to pick-up their products from the Adelaide store only.
- A non-refundable picking fee of 5% of the product price, to a maximum fee of $50, will be charged for this service.
- Payment may be made via Visa or MasterCard.
- If you call prior to 3pm, you may chose a pick-up window the day after placing your order, at the following times:
c) 4-7pm (9pm on Thursday and Friday)
- Call prior to 7pm and you may choose a pick-up window time for the following day.
- You will be emailed a receipt after payment has been received for your order.
- You must present your receipt at Merchandise Pick-up, which is located in the store’s exit, in order to collect your goods. If you do not have the ability to print out your receipt (or show your receipt on a smartphone), you may write down the transaction number and present it with a form of photographic ID.
- If you are not able to make it to the store during your allocated pick-up window, you need to contact us on 1300 453 234 to advise of an alternate pick-up window during that day.
- If you are not able to collect your order that day, the item(s) will be returned for sale and the amount minus picking fee will be refunded to a gift card that will be held in store for collection at a time that is convenient for you.
- If a product is not in stock, a member of the Shop Online team will contact you to discuss the options of obtaining this product at a later date.
- If you’ve changed your mind and are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the unopened, unused item within 90 days for an exchange or refund. A receipt and the item in its original packaging are required for all refunds. Items out of the original packaging and items that have been assembled may be offered a store credit if accompanied by proof of purchase.
- The picking fee is non-refundable.
- IKEA goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The benefits under our guarantee are in addition to other rights and remedies under a law in relation to the goods.