Measuring correctly is a key part of the kitchen and laundry buying process and ensures the success of your installation. If you're not confident about measuring up for such a large project and want to reduce any potential problems later on, it can be done for you. Our fully qualified home planners can also prepare a plan and design to best suit your needs.
The following services are included:
• A single visit of up to 2 hours
• A kitchen or laundry plan designed to best suit your requirements and available space, using the IKEA Home Planner
• Advice on the positioning of all current and new services including power, gas and drainage points
• Product list and drawings to assist with your purchase
• Room dimensions and all architectural elements to be identified and measured. Constraints to be discussed
• An estimate for installation by qualified independent contractors (see Installation Services