- Comprises: Table (min. length 140 cm, length 200 cm, max. length 260 cm, width 78 cm, height 72 cm). Chair (width 73 cm, depth 65 cm, seat width 38 cm, seat depth 48 cm, seat height 42 cm, height 83 cm).
- Only recommended for outdoor use.
Clean: With a mild soapy solution.
Maintenance: Require no maintenance.
Clean: With a mild soapy solution. Wipe dry with a clean and dry cloth.
Maintenance: To prevent the surface from drying out and cracking and moisture from penetrating into the wood we recommend you to re-stain the furniture on a regular basis, for example once or twice a year.
Storing: If possible, store in a cool dry place indoors. If the furniture is stored outside, cover it with a waterproof cover. After a rain or snowfall, wipe off excess water or snow from flat surfaces. Allow air to circulate to avoid condensation.
K Hagberg/M Hagberg/Nike Karlsson
100% renewable material. (Fittings excluded)
We have clear requirements for all the wood we use, including a ban on illegally harvested wood. By 2020, we want all our wood to come from more sustainable sources, defined as certified or recycled.
Product is possible to recycle or use for energy recovery, if available in your community.
Chair with armrests, outdoor
- Frame/ Leg: Steel, Polyester powder coating
- Seat: Polyethylene plastic
Drop-leaf table, outdoor
- Solid acacia, Acrylic stain
Advice & Instructions
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.