- Different wall materials require different types of fixing devices. Use fixing devices suitable for the walls in your home, sold separately.
- Two persons are needed for the assembly of this furniture.
- Measure the depth and width of your TV-set. The measurements should be less than those of the TV furniture.
- We recommend you to fix the furniture to the wall with the enclosed safety fitting to prevent it from tipping over if a child climbs or hangs on it.
- Handle with care! A damaged edge or scratched surface can in exceptional cases cause the glass to crack suddenly. However, never into sharp fragments, only into small pieces. Avoid collisions from the side - this is where the glass is most vulnerable.
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Advice & Instructions
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.