- Different wall materials require different types of fixing devices. Use fixing devices suitable for the walls in your home, sold separately.
- WARNING! TIPPING HAZARD – Unanchored furniture can tip over. This furniture shall be anchored to the wall with the enclosed safety fitting to prevent it from tipping over.
- Handle with care! A damaged edge or scratched surface can in exceptional cases cause the glass to crack suddenly. However, never into sharp fragments, only into small pieces. Avoid collisions from the side - this is where the glass is most vulnerable.
Wipe clean with a cloth dampened in a mild cleaner.
Wipe clean with a dry cloth.
"Living in a small space often presents big demands for smart storage solutions. That's what we wanted to solve by creating BRIMNES - a series of functional bedroom furniture with storage in every piece. And at a low price. We made the bed frame with generous drawers and the headboard with room for books, magazine files and holes for cables. The wall cabinets function both as shelves and as side tables. We hope you will enjoying living with this furniture in your home for a long time - regardless of whether you combine them or use them as individual pieces."
Designers Knut Hagberg and Marianne Hagberg
At least 50% (weight) of this product is made from renewable materials.
- Top panel: Particleboard, ABS plastic, Foil
- Side panel/ Bottom panel/ Rail: Particleboard, Foil
- Back panel: Particleboard, Foil, Foil
- Plinth front: Particleboard, Foil, ABS plastic
- Drawer front frame: Particleboard, Fibreboard, Foil, ABS plastic
- Drawer front panel: Fibreboard, Foil
- Drawer bottom: Fibreboard, Acrylic paint
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.