- This furniture must be fixed to the wall or to the ceiling.
- Different wall materials require different types of fixing devices. Use fixing devices suitable for the walls in your home, sold separately.
Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
"The idea behind the IKEA PS 2014 cabinet was to make good use of otherwise unused spaces like corners. Besides providing valuable storage space, the corner placement also creates a well-defined display space on top. That you can remove the legs and fix the cabinet to the wall adds flexibility too. The cabinet has a subtle form, and while the white and gray version will blend in with most surroundings, the pink cabinet can create a vibrant point of interest.”
Designer Keiji Ashizawa
Product is possible to recycle or use for energy recovery, if available in your community.
At least 50% (weight) of this product is made from wood, a renewable material.
- Basematerial: Fibreboard, Acrylic paint
- Bottom panel: Moulded layers of fibreboard, Acrylic paint
- Leg: Solid beech, Acrylic paint
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.