Protect from direct sunlight to prevent drying-out.
IKEA of Sweden
All the leather IKEA uses is chrome-free. Chrome can be very toxic for people in the production and for the environment, which is why we use alternative substances in our leather process.
- Basematerial: Through dyed grain leather from cattle, with a treated, embossed and pigmented surface
- Frame: Particleboard, Coarse particle board (OSB), Fibreboard, Solid wood
- Backrest: Polyurethane foam 35 kg/cu.m., 50% cut polyurethane foam/ 50% polyester fibres
- Seat: Polyurethane foam 35 kg/cu.m., Highly resilient polyurethane foam (cold foam) 30 kg/cu.m.
- Coated fabric: 75% polyester, 25% cotton, 100% polyurethane
- Total composition: 100% polypropylene
Advice & Instructions
Only the latest versions of these documents are available for download. This means that there may sometimes be differences between the documents you download and the versions that come with the product.
Feel free to contact us.